Little Techno CG Phil and Ranboo

Warnings: crying, hog hunt/butcher army, yelling, hitting, mentions of killing

Techno hadn't slipped without Phil there in a long time. He needed to slip as he was dragged away from his dad, away from his horse, away from his home.

He fought against slipping as he was dragged. If he slipped, they'd surely kill him.

Techno gave up when he saw Phil couldn't even leave his house. He started kicking and wailing "Papa! I need papa!"

Fundy and Quackity kept pulling "You're a grown man." Fundy hissed.

"PAPA!" He cried loudly.

Phil braced himself and broke the glass of his window, jumping down the couple of feet to reach his son "GIVE HIM SPACE." He shouted as he pushed passed Quackity.

Fundy opened his mouth to object but Ranboo said "PHIL SAID GIVE HIM SPACE."

Quackity, Fundy and Tubbo, all were taken aback by the sudden confidence in Ranboo's tone.

Techno made grabby hands at Phil "Papa! Don't let them huwt me!"

Phil held him tight "Baby, it's okay, shh."

Ranboo whispered "Hey, can you breathe with me?"

Techno sniffled and rubbed his eyes "Pwomise won't huwt me?"

"I promise. I'm not going to hurt you little one." Ranboo comforted, his voice was gentle and quiet.

Techno nodded and started breathing with Ranboo while Phil held him.

Quackity piped up "What are you doing?! He's was going to kill us!"

Ranboo growled at him "Shut your mouth." He turned back to Techno "How old are you feeling buddy?"

Techno held up five fingers and tucked his head into Phil's chest.

"Oh wow, you're such a big kid!" Ranboo said.

Techno giggled in response "Mhm."

Phil hummed to him "Techno, baby, can you tell Quackity, Fundy and Tubbo how you feel right now?" He asked.

Techno looked up only to get freaked out and bury his face into Phil's chest again "They scawy!"

"What? You're like twenty-three! Grow up!" Quackity remarked.

Ranboo shook his head "He's five right now."

Techno looked to Ranboo "You fwiend? Can cuddles?"

Ranboo nodded "Mhm." Ranboo checked with Phil first before taking Techno in his arms and sitting down "Can you tell us how you feel now little one?"

Techno looked back at the butcher army "I'm weally scawed and I sad becubs howsie huwt!"

"Awe, I'm sorry that happened." Ranboo sympathized "How about we get you inside so your papa can make you a snack?"

Techno nodded "I wanna go home."

Ranboo, with a bit of struggle, managed to lift Techno up.

"What are you doing?!" Quackity questioned as Ranboo took him to Phil's house

Ranboo snarled "Taking care of a child, I'll explain when we're done."

Phil followed Ranboo.

Techno hopped down and ran to the kitchen "Papa! Juice! Juice!"

Phil opened the fridge and got him a juice pouch, he always had them, just in case.

Ranboo looked to Phil who nodded in approval. He went back outside and explained the regression to Tubbo, Quackity and Fundy.

"So, how did you know all this?" Tubbo asked.

Ranboo rubbed the back of his neck "Age regression is a very common thing for Endermen. I think I was a caregiver for someone at some point. I don't remember."

Quackity seemed to have accepted that answer but Fundy was fuming "I don't care if he thinks he's a kid. He's a threat."

"He's five. The biggest thing he's thinking about right now is where his drawing should be hanging on the fridge." Ranboo said.

Fundy argued "He's a grown man. He should act like one."

Ranboo slapped him across the face. That was the first time he'd ever hit someone. He said "Open your mouth again. That child is scared and confused. I'm usually not strong enough to say this but I can't let you near him right now. When he's big again and can THINK, then we'll see."

Tubbo slowly moved to behind Ranboo "I agree, if he's little right now, it would be wrong to hurt him at all."

"Please, he's-" Fundy started.

Quackity interrupted "I suggest you choose your words carefully. I'm not going to kill a child."

Phil held Techno on the couch, listening to Techno ramble about what had happened.

Techno sipped on his juice and kicked his legs happily now that he felt safe. He yawned and layed his head on Phil's shoulder "Papa... I sleepy."

"Do you want to go take a nap?" Phil offered.

Techno softly nodded "Papa cuddle." He mumbled.

Phil stood up slowly "Come on baby. Let's get you to bed."

"Mm." Techno hummed in agreement, grabbing Phil's hand and following him to his room.

Phil tucked him into bed and layed down wrapping his arms around him.

Techno curled into a little ball to be held closer "Goodnight papa."

"Goodnight baby." Phil said, closing his eyes. He supposed a nap wouldn't hurt him either.

The other three guided Fundy back to his house and each went their separate ways, agreeing that they'd reevaluate the situation when Techno was big.

Ranboo made his way back to Phil's house and knocked on the door only to be met with silence.

He knocked again.

Ranboo announced "I'm coming in!" Before he entered the home and looked around. When he found them sleeping, he smiled and returned to the broken window.

As he picked up pieces of glass, he was thankful for having Endermen type thick skin. Ranboo swept them away and rummaged around the house for a bit before finding a large towel to hang up, covering the hole.

Ranboo then took a pen and paper, leaving a note for Phil with a key in it.

Ranboo looked around one last time before leaving.

Phil opened his eyes to see Techno, still fast asleep. He sat up and ran his fingers through Techno's hair "Baby, wake up."

Techno's eyes squeezed shut before opening "Papa?"

Phil nodded "Did you have a good nap baby?" He asked.

Techno climbed out of bed "Yeah!"

"Do you want your pacifier?" Phil offered, he usually did when he woke up.

Techno shook his head "Wilby! Toms!" He demanded.

Phil stood up next to him "I'm sorry baby, they're busy." He lied.

Techno pouted "Otay."

Phil handed him his pig nose paci, it was his favorite.

Techno nearly immediately forgot about his mood and sucked on the pacifier.

As Techno sat on the couch, Phil went to the kitchen to make dinner, it had gotten late.

Phil opened the note, holding the key.

'Dear Phil,

Inside this note is the key to your ankle tracker. The others don't know I did this but I know taking care of a little means you have to leave the house. Quackity, Tubbo and I have agreed to reevaluate when Techno's big but until then, stay safe.

- Ranboo'

Phil bent down and took the anklet off, tossing it in a chest and starting on dinner, grateful he had someone on his side.