Little Techno CG Tommy

Warnings: medical talk, needles, crying, panic attack, references to schizophrenia

Technoblade and Tommy sat in the doctors office, Techno was surprisingly anxious about his blood draw so Tommy always offered to tag along and make the appointment a double.

You wouldn't think someone people referred to as the 'Blood God' would hate getting his blood drawn this much.

Techno hated needles, he couldn't stand them so the idea of a needle staying in his arm for so long seemed awful. Last time he had a blood draw, he accidentally hit the doctor out of panic.

"Technoblade and Tom Watson?" The doctor asked. They stood up and followed the doctor to the room "Just stay here for a moment and I'll be right back."

Techno sat in the normal chair and Tommy sat in the one with the wide arm rest. Techno mumbled "You're getting your testosterone, estrogen, lipids, and whatever the other two are checked."

Tommy nodded "And you don't need those, you just need one vile for your ANC."

"Yeah, I know. I just.. why does literally ONLY clozapine work?" Techno complained.

Tommy gave a reassuring smile "It'll be okay. We've got the bin if you feel sick and you've got me here."

The doctor came in and sat down in front of her computer "Hello, Tom and Technoblade."

"Hey."

"Hallo."

They both greeted. There was no need for introduction, they came in every three months so they were both familiar enough with the doctors and nurses.

Just like usual, she tied the rubber around Tommy's forearm and started looking for his veins "So, Tom, how've things been going with the HRT?"

"It's been going really well, my voice dropped even more and I got thicker hair on my arms." Tommy answered, not even paying attention to the doctor prodding his arm.

Techno stared at the doctor as she wiped Tommy's arm and prepped a needle. He felt a lump in his throat. No matter how many times he came in, it never got easier.

The doctor continued making small talk with Tommy, neither of them noticing Techno's breathing getting heavier.

The needle was stuck into Tommy's arm and he didn't even flinch, he did needles every week and blood draws every three months.

Techno bounced his leg mindlessly and bit his tongue to stop himself from saying anything.

Finally, when it was his turn, he couldn't take it anymore and started hyperventilating and crying, his head pounded and he was shaking. The room spun.

Tommy got up, and stepped over to Techno "Hey, look at me. Look at me Techno."

Techno was trembling and he couldn't make out a word his brother said.

Tommy kneeled in front of him and grabbed his hands. He hummed to Techno softly.

Techno looked back at the doctor, who was about to get up and he grabbed Tommy and cried more.

Tommy pulled Techno's hair out of his face and dug through his bag. He put sunglasses on Techno and slipped his noise cancelling headphones on him too.

Techno was rocking back and forth and muttering to himself.

Tommy sat next to him and let Techno hold onto him, still humming. As soon as Techno calmed down a bit, Tommy said "Can you grab Dr. Niki?"

"Of course." She said, exiting the room.

Tommy wiped Techno's cheeks of tears "It's going to be alright. Dr. Niki can draw your blood."

Techno buried his face in Tommy's shoulder.

Tommy rubbed small circles on his back "Yeah, I know little guy."

Techno could barely hear Tommy's voice through the headphones.

Techno grabbed onto Tommy's shirt and shut his eyes tight.

Tommy waited until he was quiet to crack the door open for Dr. Niki.

Techno held onto Tommy's arm and slid his headphones off. He waited for Niki patiently.

Niki sat next to him and gave a small wave "Hi Techno. What's going on buddy?"

Techno pointed to the blood draw chair and then to Tommy.

Niki hummed in understanding "It can be really scary to see that, isn't it? You know what though? You didn't have an episode. I'm really proud of you for that." She gave a warm smile.

Techno sniffled and looked to her with wide eyes.

"Even though you saw blood, you didn't try to hurt anyone. That means the clozapine is working for you." Niki told him with a calm voice "And we need to be able to keep you on the medicine so we have to draw your blood."

Techno shook his head no.

Niki explained "If you don't get your blood drawn, you could be hurt a lot. Your heart could fail on us if we're not making sure everything is okay."

Techno pointed to his chest.

Niki nodded "Yeah. Your heart was okay last time, but this time it might not be so we have to check."

Techno bit his tongue nervously and gave Niki the 'go ahead' thumbs up.

Niki moved Techno over to the other seat and rolled up his sleeve.

Techno squirmed as Niki tied the rubber and felt around for a vein. When she found one, she wiped off the area and prepped the needle "Focus on Tommy, okay?"

Tommy had moved his chair so he could hold Techno's free hand.

Techno squeezed Tommy's hand hard.

Niki whispered to him "Won't take too long. I promise."

Techno shut his eyes, trying not to think about the blood loss.

Tommy squeezed Techno's hand gently.

Niki took out the blood vile, checked she had enough, and removed the needle "All done!" She announced.

Techno released the breath he was holding and wiped his eyes of unfallen tears.

They finished up the appointment and Techno was chugging water like a fish until he wasn't feeling sick anymore.

On the way back to the house, Techno was a lot calmer than before the appointment.

Tommy decided he'd drive them home, despite not being the best driver, he was in a better state to do it then Techno was.

The rest of the day for Techno was spent colouring and watching cartoons.

Overall, wasn't the worst day he had ever had.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sorry for VERY slow updates. I have summer school so I can't really upload :[