Little Dream CG Puffy

Warnings: crying, yelling, mentioned abuse, death, killing, censored cursing, violence, refusal to slip

Dream stared at the lifeless body in front of him. Sapnap.

His childhood friend. The one person he swore to himself he'd never hurt.

Dream felt tears prick behind his eyes as he looked at him. He blinked them away "No, no I'm not little." He felt his throat closing "No."

Dream looked away from the body "No no no no no." He mumbled to himself, trying to think about adult things.

Tommy strolled into the room, freezing where he stood.

Dream, seeing Tommy, broke down. He collapsed to his knees and started crying and shaking.

Tommy kneeled next to him "Dream? What the f-ck are you doing?" He had never seen him so vulnerable before.

Dream babbled "Bubba!" He grabbed Tommy and clung to him, he cried to him.

Tommy, unsure of what was happening or what to do to help, cautiously placed a hand on the back of Dream's head

"Toms! Toms! Bubby!" Dream cried, pointing to Sapnap.

Tommy scooted them away from the body "Hey, listen to me, focus on me okay? Can you tell me what happened?"

Dream yelled "WANT MAMA!"

"You want me to call Captain Puffy?" Tommy asked gently.

Dream yelled again "WANT MAMA!"

Tommy took Dream's phone, blood soaked and cracked, and called Puffy.

"Hello?"

"MAMA!" Dream sobbed.

Tommy said "I think somethings wrong with Dream. He acting weird. How soon can you get to the cords I sent?"

"I'll be there in ten. Dream, hun, can you hear me?" Puffy asked.

Dream's crying quieted "Mama? Mama come here."

"My little duckling, can you wait a couple minutes for mama to get there?" Puffy's voice was gentle.

Dream's lip quivered "Mama?"

"Yeah, it's mama. I'll be there soon with your blanky!" She said cheerfully.

Dream sniffled and leaned on Tommy "Want mama hold."

"I'll hold my little duckling so tight when I get there. Don't worry, mama Puffy is almost there." Puffy assured him.

Dream shut his eyes tight "Mama here now?"

"Not yet my duckling." Puffy said "I'll be there so soon, just listen to my voice until then, okay. Can you tell me what's wrong?" She asked.

"Sapap!" Dream said.

Tommy chimed in "Sapnap is gone. He's laying on the floor all bloody."

"Mama Puffy will be there in just a sec, okay? I'll make it all better." She promised.

As Puffy ran into the room, she hung up and scooped Dream I to her arms "My duckling, I'm here, I'm here." She put her hand on his face.

Dream wrapped his arms and legs around her "Mama!" He exclaimed.

Puffy looked around "Duckling, can you tell mama how old you are?"

Dream shook his head "Mm no! Home!"

Puffy rubbed her finger on his face, wiping tears away "Let's get you out of here."

Dream stood up and tugged Puffy out of the room "Home! Home!"

Tommy followed closely behind.

Puffy lifted Dream, an impressive feat, and held him tight "We can go home soon duckling."

"Why's he a child?" Tommy asked, very confused.

Puffy explained "Age regression. Sometimes, when my duckling is overwhelmed or upset, his mind slips back to when he was little. I'll explain more about it once we get my duckling to bed." She rubbed circles on Dream's back.

Tommy nodded "Okay."

Puffy carried Dream home, Tommy hadn't realized just how muscular she was.

Once they were back at Puffy's house, Dream was given his plush panda and set in bed.

Tommy and Puffy sat on the couch.

Puffy told him "Dream regressed right then because Sapnap was his childhood friend and Sapnap was witness to the abuse his biological mother put him through. Sapnap stuck with him through everything so now that he's gone..." Her voice trailed off.

"How are you so calm?" Tommy asked, still shaky.

Puffy closed her eyes "Practice."