CHAPTER 4

Jaemin POV

I look at Winter's worried face. She worried about Jeno, "don't worry about Jeno," I sit beside her as she looks at me, "I know you worry about him,"

"I'm not...sorry, Jaemin,"

"Don't be sorry," I raise her chin, "I will sleep here today," she smiles after hearing me say that, "can I sleep here?"

"Yeah," She wraps her hand around my neck as I carry her to sit on my lap, "what are you doing? I'm heavy," she shocks with my action, her cheeks blushing hard, "put me down," she whispers.

"No, I don't want...I want to see your face,"

"You see me every day," she pats my head. I love her touch, her voice, her everything. I have had a crush on her since I met her on her first day of school. She was a bit different from now. When I first met him, she was happy, always smiling. I introduce her to the school, but I don't know she knows me before that, "what are you thinking?"

"Jeno say that you like me before I go to school," she looks up, avoiding my eyes, "I want to know,"

"Nothing to know about," she bites her lips, "a normal crush,"

"How do you know me?" she gets out from my lap, tucking her hair.

"Don't freak out," she wanders in front of me, "I stalk you...not in a bad way," I tilt my head, "in a good way," I am confused and still do not understand, "don't look at me like that,"

"You stalk me?"

"In a good way. I know you through social media and I saw you in the town. Every time you post something, it's just I was a fan of you. You always post about what you take pictures of. I'm a fan of your work," she looks at nervously, waiting for my reply, "it's not a stalk, right?"

"What about me?" she weirdly looks at me, "you don't like me...you said you just like my work,"

"I like you...so much until I-" she stops herself, looking at her study table,

"Until what?" I also look at her study table. I raise my eyebrow, "until what, Winter?" I look at her blushing face as she comes closer to her study table,

"Don't freak out again. I have a book about you...your pictures, your work, your life. It is not like a creepy stalk. I'm sorry... you're scared of me, right?"

"I'm amazed...I don't see anyone like me that much,"

"Seriously, you like the idol most of the girls in the school...not just school," I lean on the table, hearing her talk made me smile, "what about you?" I raise my eyebrow in question, "why are you moving here? To this creepy town," as I want to speak, "don't say anything cheesy,"

"You want to know the truth," she nods, 'I got abused,' I cannot say that, of course, "my father got work here," she nods again, 'because my mom died,' of course it just my thought, "and I want to move here,"

"Really? Why?"

"Here has a pretty place to take a photo and I get to meet you," I pull her close to me, "that was the best thing so far,"

"I said no cheesy line, but you still at the middle school,"

"It's not cheesy...it's a fact...I love photographs since I was little.