CHAPTER 8

September 2021
Giselle POV

"She just wants attention,"
"She is just so obsessed with Hyun Jae,"

"So, you're Giselle," I close the door softly, and yeah, I'm still pregnant. It's already seven months and many fucking things happens in these seven months. I nod before sitting in front of her, "can I know what is your relationship with Kim Hyun Jae?"

"We used to be in a relationship," I stare at the table, avoiding the officer's eyes.

"The baby is Hyun Jae's"

"Yeah,"

"Everyone said that you are obsessed with Hyun Jae,"

"No," I raise my voice, "I'm not,"

February 2021

I start to talk with Karina. Every day we will go to the park and talk about our problem, our imagination thingy. I avoid Haechan also because I like him and I don't he be with me.

"So that's your plan, avoiding me," I hear his voice, hearing his footstep comes closer to me, "you not supposed to be here you know," he stands beside me, staring at me, "you still don't want to talk with me,"

"Haechan—"

"You call me Haechan,"

"I—"

"Meet me after school, tell me after school," he walks to the door, "I will wait for you," I stare at his back, eyes on him until he is gone from my sight.

"Shit,"

After school

I walk out of the school as I face Haechan who waiting with his hands in his pocket like a boyfriend picking up his girlfriend. He comes closer to me, his hands still in his pockets. It looks on good on him. Everything he did look good, "you come," he looks at me up and down. I quit cheerleading because I'm pregnant and I am still school president. He knows something weird about me, but he didn't ask, "do you already eat?"

"Yeah,"

"What do you eat?"

"Biscuit," I lower my gaze after answering his question.

"My mom is not home today," I raise my chin, looking weirdly at him, "I want to cook something for you,"

"I'm not hungry,"

"Just take a bite then,"

"You won't give up, right," he raises his brow, "what if I also don't give up," he moves his head closer to my ear. I feel his breath on my skin,

"You will give up," he touches the back of my head. He takes my hand, "do you like to run?" I stare at his hands that hold my hand,

"What?" I realize his question,

"Let's go run," he runs while holding my hand, making me run also. Thank God, I wear sneakers. We ran for two blocks until I stop him,

"I'm tired," I pant while sitting on my knee, "why do you want to run?" I take a deep breath, eyes on the ground,

"Because run sometimes can relax our mind," I look at him, standing straightly still panting, "to relax our minds," I fix my jacket that falls off my shoulder because of the running. He still looks at me, looking deeply at me. He fixes my jacket collar,

"You didn't want to ask?" I know he knows something bad happens to me.

"Do you want me to know?" he hands back in his pocket, "it's your choice to let me know," I want to tell him so badly, 'I'm pregnant with Hyun Jae's child. That is why I quit cheerleading.'