CHAPTER 5

Haechan POV,

I wait in front of my phone, waiting for her to call. I don't know why I wait for her. I groan as I threw myself on the bed, "bullshit," I ruffle my hair. Suddenly, after a few minutes, I hear my phone ringing. I quickly take my phone to my study table, "it's her," I take the call, "hel-"

"H—help me," Giselle spokes with a cracking voice, "please...I don't know where I am,"

"Okay, give me a hint... what's around you?" I take my motorcycle keys and my jacket, "talk to me...where have you been?" I left the house, starting the motorcycle,

"I-I in the phone booth...I—I see a tree everywhere...I just ran from Hyun Jae's house," I wear my AirPods, ride the motorcycle, "I'm scared. Don't hang up until you arrive,"

"Wait there," I arrive at nowhere, I don't where I am, "I don't where are you and me. I don't where I am," I come forward to the dark, creepy road, "Giselle," I come forward again as I see a phone booth with a girl in there, "I see you," I hang up the phone as she turns to look at me. I run to the booth, "are you okay," I show my thumb to ask her, looking at her mess makeup face, torn skirt, barefoot, "you obviously...not okay?" I open the phone booth door. What she did as soon as open the door, made me shocked. She hugs me.

"Why you're late?" she wraps her hand around me, "we should go...he will find me," she takes my hand, running away from the booth, "you riding a motorcycle," I realize that she wears almost naked clothes. I take off my jacket,
"Here, wear this?" she looks at me weirdly, "you almost naked..." I come closer to her, putting the jacket around her shoulder, "...and I don't like someone see you like this,"

"Someone already sees it," she looks down after saying that, "in a bad way,"

"Then I will look in a good way...when I am something to you...see he, not a good guy," I tap the sit on the motorcycle, "let's go," I already sit on the motorcycle, "hold my waist,"

"No, I won't,"

"If you fall, don't blame me,"

I bring her to my house, parking at the back of the house. I shush her, silently giving way to my room that has to climb to enter, "we have to climb," I whisper to her. I look at her shocking face, looking at my window.

"I can't climb," she holds my jacket tightly, "how can I climb?" I shush her again, "how can I climb this?" she said again in a whisper,

"Fine," I slowly open the back door, a little squeak hearing, "shush," I shush the door, "come in, faster," she officially enters my house, "welcome to Mr. Lee's house," I whisper to her ear, making me shiver. I bring her to my room, "come in,"

She takes off my jacket, "why are you bringing me here?" her eyes wander around my room,

"You just said...don't bring to your house,"

"I said bring me to somewhere safe," she sits on the ground, covering with my jacket, "you scared to enter your own house...doesn't look safe,"

"You will be safe when you are with me," I sit in front of her, "I will make sure that you feel safe with me,"

"Can you stop flirting for two seconds?" I look at her uncomfortable clothes. She chuckles, "what you said... I will indeed call you," I look at her eyes deeply, showing no emotions. It's like all the emotions are gone. Nothing shows in her eyes, "and my boyfriend indeed is a bad guy," she bits her lips, controls her tears, "I feel disgusted with myself," she looks away from me. The first time I see her cry, "you don't feel disgusted with me?" She wipes her tears, "I just got raped by my boyfriend. What if I get pregnant?"