character sketch

ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte
He is second in command in ETF team..... is twin of karan and is 2 min bigger than karan.....he was adopted by MR & MRS Rawte....karan and kritika call him AJ and he calls karan as chottee....and kritika as toofan....

ACP Sameer Rathore
He is first in command in ETF team....he is a very good friend of arjun and he knows Shergill's and Rawte's well well.....he is also like a family member to them.....all shergill siblings call him sam....he calls arjun as rawte....karan as chottee...and kritika as toofan...

Sakshi anand
She is a member of ETF team....she is a journalist....she loves arjun....

Ayesha
Ahe is also a member of ETF team...she is encounter specialist....

Shreekant sen (shree)
He is also a member of ETF team....he is tech expert....

Chandrakant patil (chotu)
He is also a member of ETF team....he is encounter specialist...

Some important points:
1) no one knows about roshani in the ETF office except sameer....
2)roshani' s killer sikandar was encountered by arjun....
3)no one knows about arjun and sameer's friendship in the ETF office....as they always fight with each other.....but deep inside they both are good friends....
4)no one knows about the Shergill's and Rawte's in the ETF office except sameer....

**************************
Okay....so that is it.....will meet you guys in the next part.....

Byee....