𝟎𝟎𝟎. ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

𝗛𝗢𝗚𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟
𝗢𝗙
𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗙𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗥𝗬

𝖶as undeniably a chaotic place.
Whether it's the Marauders being the immense troublemakers they are,
or the Slytherin squad being devilish imps.

James Potter, the heir of the most noble and the ancient house of Potter was ogling at a certain green-eyed girl, Lily Evans as always.

Sirius Black grinning cheekily and winking at any random girl passing by but his eyes were already set on a certain boy with soft evidence of scars on his face, whose nose was buried deep inside a book.

Remus Lupin was reading a book deeply while gnawing on his chocolate bars. Not bothering to look up to Sirius who was trying to distract him and failing, not to mention.

Peter Pettigrew was half-asleep, wanting the sorting ceremony to get over so that he could eat and sleep.

"I bet 50 galleons that Lily-Flower will fall in love with me this year." James mused, confirming dramatically.

"I bet 500 galleons that James will repeat this sentence every year." Sirius Black snickered lazily.

"Bugger off, Black!" James narrowed his eyes.

"Oh please-"

"Shut up, the both of you." Remus hissed, tired of the two boys.

"Hey! Did you know that 2 more families were reported missing this week?" Frank Longbottom piped.

"This is horrendous, I tell you. The Aurors were able to discover some of their body parts which were soaked in sticky blood and the skin was slashed off." Armin Wood confided.

"Why isn't Dumbledore doing anything?" James Potter pondered.

Sirius and Frank rolled their eyes.

James was still onto the old coot.

Suddenly, a bright light engulfed them and many figures fell on the floor with a thump.

Oh! Get off me, you prick!"

"I-where are we?"

"I told you it won't work! We're in Hogwarts."

"Shut Up! It did work."

The entire hall was shocked to see some people arguing with each other.

"Oh bugger off, Weasley."

"Why you little-"

Professor McGonagall cleared her throat loudly to break their argument.

All the professors raised their wands in defense.

"Aye, Minnie! Stop, we mean no harm." A boy with brilliant green eyes and messy raven hair said.

"And why should we trust you?" McGonagall inquired.

"We thought so, that's why we bought some veritaserum with us." A girl with luscious red hair told.

Slughorn tasted a drop of the potion and to the surprise of others, it was veritaserum.

"Please, tell your names and business." Dumbledore asked, calmly.

"Well, we're from the future-" A blonde hair boy drawled.

"Future!?"

"How's that possible?"

"They're time travelers!?"

The hall broke in chaos.

"SILENCE!" Minerva McGonagall boomed.

The blonde boy glared at the hall before starting again.