𝟎𝟎𝟐. ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ

❬⸙:✰❛ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 ❃ ❜❭

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗,

Thunk, Thunk, Thunk!

"What the—"

"Is that a gun?" Lily cried.

A boy was shown hitting different obstacles with a muggle weapon, a gun.

That boy was Leonardo Ackerman.

Looks were sent to Leonardo, who remain unfazed.

He was doing it flawlessly, to say the least.

His moves were sleuth as a tiger.

His eyes roamed carefully yet cautiously, just like a hunter watching its prey.

He moved elegantly and darted fastly.

His curly hair flowed in the air with shine.

His aristocrat looks were not doing any better, just for the crowd to fawn more at him.

"What does it take to be like him?" Draco moaned dramatically.

Surely, the Black genes affected his dramatics.

"Brains, which you don't have, Ferret." Ascella replied, shrugging non-chantilly.

"You daughter of a—" Draco started.

"Don't dare to call my parents anything, you spawn of a blonde Barbie." She hissed.

He stopped and flipped his guns, which came into his pockets almost immediately.

Applauses and cheers echoed all over the narrow alley.

He grinned showing his perfectly white teeth.

"Thank you, my friends. As I told y'all, I saw some big ass horses there, the men's looking all bloodthirsty." He spoke as he caught a coin which was thrown at him.

"He was definitely cunning." Harry whispered to Ron.

"You realized it just now?" Hermione interrogated those dumbos.

"So, General Frost gave the word, his blonde hair flapping in the breeze like something from a myth. 
Says he, 'Stand here and fight, boys. Fight for your lives.' And so, fight I did." He confessed and shrugged a little at the end.

"Cool." Sirius nodded.

"Is it?" Leo laughed.

Elizabeth was shown looking at him with a smirk but her eyes were shining with mirth.

"Now, wasn't she possessed or something?" James questioned.

"She looks damn!" Marlene hooted.

Elizabeth sent a flying kiss towards her which Marlene caught and winked.