•Chapter 9•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

•Get everything done•

TW : Profanity.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Not that long after, Kyojuro had let you in and led you to his Father. Who he mentioned was currently waiting for him and his brother to get back to training.

'Nothing bad seems to have happened yet, Looks like i got the right date and time' You thought to yourself as your eyes wandered to your surroundings, half listening to what the shrimp head next to you was talking about and only picking up how he thinks his Father is gonna like you and your determination.

Senjuro ran ahead after excusing himself so you two were left alone to walk, you simply deadpanned at how painfully obvious the younger shrimp head was with his actions.

"Say, Y/N-San! You look quite foreign! Are you from overseas?" Kyojuro asked out of the blue as you blinked and looked over to him with your E/C eyes showing nothing but confusion.

You blinked in realization as he just stared at you with his unusually small smile and owlish eyes. "Oh, I guess you could say that." You answered casually as you swing your arms by your side while you walked casually and Kyojuro did the same but his expression noticeably brightened.

"That is amazing! If i may ask, how is it like overseas?" He beamed as you shrugged and tilted your head to the side, looking away from the shrimp head in silence.

He took note of your actions as his smile faltered, he immediately took a hint that you didn't wanna talk about it despite your expression showing nothing but a nonchalant one.

"I see how it is! I apologize for being impolite, Y/N-San!" He said as his smile turned into an apologetic one. You scoffed with a grin on your face, hitting him lightly on his arm.

"Don't apologize, It's fine. It's not a touchy subject really. I just don't feel like talking about it." You told him  nonchalantly as his eyes turned into the iconic dots before he nodded in understanding and returning the grin, he didn't mind how you lightly hit him as he assumed it was your foreign way of reassuring someone.

Kyojuro stopped walking and faced a Shoji door before opening it, you stopped walking as he went into the room and left you standing by the door way. Awkwardly.

The room opened up to an engawa, a large space of land meeting your sight as you took note of the two shrimp heads greeting the newly arrived Shrimp head.

He was about to introduce you but paused when he turned to gesture to you by you weren't there. He looked back at the engawa and saw you standing by the doorway.

He blinked before he slowly put his hands to his hips and tilted his head in confusion, the two shrimp heads followed his gaze and were met by your awkward position by the door way.

'Why did Y/N-San not follow me? Where did her confidence from earlier go? Ah i get it! She must be nervous because her potential sensei is in front of her! I see I see! Don't worry Y/N-San, I'll help you!' Kyojuro thought to himself as he nodded to himself confidently.