Allegiances

StormClan

Leader
Thornmist—A tall and lean dark,grayish brown tabby tom with a pale underside, chest and neck.He has very thickset and flowing well-groomed fur,a large muzzle and soft honey colored eyes.

Deputy
Redcloak—A dark red and ginger colored tabby tom with focused green eyes. He has long,very thick and tangled fur.He has a seemingly robust build from his thick fur but under his coat his build is average

Medicine cats
Rosethorn-A tall she-cat with a white pelt,tabby ginger patches,wide jagged stripes on her face and grayish-green eyes

Lilyfrost-A cream colored she-cat with soft blue eyes.Her face is masked with a faded light tan color and her ears are striped with the same tan. Down her chest there are large light tan spots,her paws are the same solid color with stripes.Starting from behind her front legs her body fades darker to the tip of her tail that is a dark brown.
(Apprentice Daisypaw)

Messengers
Whorltwist—A swift ,light grey tabby tom with darker grey and black soft swirls, and spots.One ear,his tail tip and one front paw are solid black.His eyes are a dull brown.
(Apprentice Sleekpaw)

Warriors
Stagheart—A tall,sturdy mottled golden-brown tom with darker brown caped from his long,fluffy tail to his muzzle and a barely lighter underbelly,chest and neck. He has black whiskers and deep amber eyes.
(Apprentice Nightpaw)

Thunderchase—A large,lithe she-cat with big paws,a solid white pelt and bright yellow eyes
(Apprentice Goldenpaw)

Dovecatcher—A solid white tom with yellow eyes and light grey ears. He has a deep scar across the right of his face from his head,across his eye to his cheek and dense,smooth fur.

Mudfoot—A older short furred brown tom with a solid darker short tail and tired yellow eyes.
(Apprentice Rainpaw)

Silverfin—A silver tabby she-cat with dark swirling stripes on her tail and pale markings around her very dark amber eyes.

Seedburr—A stocky and soft furred fiery ginger tabby she-cat with forest green eyes and a white muzzle.

Swiftwave—A silver coated she-cat with slight blue tones and a fading darker mask around their eyes.His muzzle is white and her ears are darker grey.They have a ridged scar above their right eye.

Snailslip—A clumsy dull brown tom with light amber eyes,spiky fur and odd cream spots from his muzzle to his tail and solid cream front paws.

Toadsnout—A dark brown dappled tom with hazel eyes and a broad,slightly flattened face
(Apprentice Blazepaw)

Hummingchest—A dark brown tom with white paws,green eyes and a broad,flattened face.
(Apprentice Shadenpaw)

Apprentices

Nightpaw-A short,bristly furred she-cat with a deep black pelt,small orange and white flecks lining along her tail,back and to her muzzle.Her eyes are a deep green.

Daisypaw-An off-white sleek she-cat with gold and grey tabby patches, golden eyes and soft fur.

Goldenpaw-An off-white colored she-cat with large dark golden patches and solid paws.Her fur is short and smooth and she has bright golden eyes

Blazepaw-A large,pale tom with an orange and dark reddish-brown tail and chest marking.His ears are a solid dark reddish-brown along with his muzzle and back paws.His fur is very clean,sleek and thick,especially on the back of his head and neck.His eyes are icy blue.