Introduction (:

Hello dear reader!!
Im immensely grateful you chose my story to take time on,this is a story and world I've had dancing around and growing in my brain since I finished the first series of Warriors by Erin Hunter as a child.

I am finally where I can put the words out and share my beloved characters with you all and I hope you grow to love them!

Some information so everything makes more sense!
This is a long one but I would really appreciate you lovely folks reading it.

1.This story will have a unique set of clans and is of course in the same world as the canon series...and maybe..you all will find out what happened to the original five clans and how these new ones came to be so long ago.

2. These clans, just as the canon ones, have their own customs,culture and ancient stories to share with you.

3. These clans have a slighty different code of morals they live by,which I think most of you will like as a change of pace

4. There is a unique role in these clans! You will get to know the role of Messengers
Massengers are swift footed and ready to visit
another clan with news, reports or supplies at anytime of day or night when need be. They stay by the leader and deputies side and at their word will travel swiftly to another clan to share news, information or ask for help in emergencies.
Each clan is busy and to fill in gaps of time between gatherings, Leaders and Deputies send out their clans Messengers to relay information that may be looked over at a gathering.
Messengers carry a wreath of woven vines,flowers or herbs common to their clan's territory for identification so they aren't mistaken as trespassers.
Messengers are taught a wide range of skills and before their full naming ceremony they will know their way around each territory,be as trained in fighting and hunting as warrior apprentices are expected to be and will have basic knowledge of how and where to gather herbs from each territory as well as how to prepare and use them properly.
All these skills are needed as they are with the leader at most times when a medicine cat may not be or at a meeting between Leaders and Deputies if the need for extra defense or healing comes around.
Most clans will have at minimum three fully trained messengers but StormClan is lacking greatly at the current time as two of their previous messengers were tragically killed by a vixen and her mate.
Each messenger as an apprentice
is taught about the other clan's customs,territory and where specific herbs grow so they will also know how to take the temporary place of a medicine cat if they are too sick,lose their rank,
or suddenly die

5. These clans,being completely severed from the old clans,even by Starclan have a different perception of their dead ancestors.They refer collectively to the spirits of clan cats as MistClan The Spirits or The Mists.The spirits manifest in the form of a thick mist hovering on the forest floor with vague figures that are visible within if a group chooses to appear but they can also appear individually as a wispy faded feline figure of mist.
It is rare for them to appear individually but it does happen on occasion.

6. With these clans ancestors manifesting as forms of mist and their collective title,leaders are granted the suffix "Mist" upon taking their new rank. This adds the rule that kits are not to be named with the prefix Mist and though the stars are not honored or revered in a divine manner,they are still not common as a prefix given to kits although in these clan's history it has happened before few and far between.The decision of mine to keep this is in honor of a dear old friend of mine,who helped this become what it is now many years ago by RPing with me almost daily on this story,just me and her playing several characters back and forth at once.We talked it over and we agreed she could name one of her new characters to the story with a Star prefix.I've lost contact with her and she'll likely never see this writing but I hope somehow she does and recognizes it.
Good travels Raven if you've found this.

7.Much later,there will be a prophecy but they are very rare in these clans and my stories

8.After the first few chapters I will introduce the territory map so don't worry,there will be a visualization.

9. If you recognize my user name from elsewhere on the internet,Hemmo!!I'm surprised if you do recognize me unless you knew me on Amino or are a friend of mine irl and in any case welcome,I hope you like what I'm making.

10. This is going to be a very time consuming ,slow burn of a story to make,I hope some of you stick with me to the end! I also naturally write lengthy chapters so they will take me quite some time to publish as I like getting my details in.

11.My characters will be given the same intense emotional reactions that the cannon characters are given,I am always impressed with the writers in the fandom that make their stories 100% accurate with cat biology but that is not my style and not how I want to portray my character's emotions,they will cry,laugh and all the such. Nothing ridiculous but I will write them as physically capable of being emotionally reactive in ways we would recognize.

12. Just like in the books,some of these cat's canon descriptions/designs will not be accurate to real life cats.

13.There are no such things as forbidden romances and as such there is no social issue with cross-clan relationships and kits.Miss me with that incest,not in my story. And same goes for medicine cats,unless there is only one or their clan is in trying times and they need to put their full effort into keeping their clan alive. As long as there are enough medicine cats in the clan that it won't truly affect the well being of the clan then it is no social or moral dilemma for them to have kits with whoever they want.

14.This story is lgbtqia+ inclusive 
If seeing queer characters,especially he/him lesbians and polyamory bothers you then please head on out

That's it!!
You made it to the bottom!
So without further ado, let this tale begin