Chapter 2: Settling in

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

No One's Pov

Bloodhound: what... The... FU--

Before they could finish their sentence, Octane had smacked their mouth.

Octane: you can't say that on live TV!

Octane could tell, Bloodhound was glaring at him. Octane moved his hand away and took several steps back from the warrior

Bloodhound: Kuben Blisk, you cannot put my cousin in the games, I won't allow it!

Blisk: oh yeah, and what are you gonna do about it?

Bloodhound growled, but looked around, seeing that he has Spectre's on standby and waiting to shoot Bloodhound.

Blisk: Go on mate, you're replaceable

He said with a smirk, Bloodhound growled even louder as Jaune placed his hand on their shoulder.

Jaune: it's okay, as long as I get the respawn thing, right?

Blisk: of course, every legend gets it, but just sign this first.

A MRVN walked into the stage, having a happy face on its screen. The stage began to descend as the MRVN handed Jaune a pen. He pointed in several spots for Jaune to sign, he did as asked and the MRVN made a happy beep as it put the clipboard under it's arm. Once they reached the bottom, the MRVN walked off.

Blisk: good, now how are you with needles

Jaune: n-not very good. I have a big fear of needles.

He said with a small chuckle. Blisk looked back at Bloodhound and Octane. Jaune ran for his life as Bloodhound and Octane tried to grab him.

Jaune: I take it back I'll never do it!!

Octane: god-damn he's fast

Bloodhound: He will not get far

Bloodhound said as their Raven landed on their head. Bloodhound growled and the Raven flew after Jaune, who had jumped through a window

Jaune: I'll never do it!, You'll never take me alive!

Bloodhound: Cousin it's just a prick!

Jaune: you're a prick!

Bloodhound rolled their eyes underneath the helmet and ran after Jaune with Octane

[Break]

Mirage: can you believe it? Two new legends in one Season, I mean like it's awesome, right?

Gibraltar: you can say that again brotha! I'm sure little Wattson feels a little better about not being the only new one, ain't that right sister!

Wattson: y-yup, it's nice to see that I'm not alone.

As they spoke, Jaune burst through the doors, panting as he made it to the lounge. He saw party decorations all set up, with a sign saying "Welcome Wattson" and a small white poster under saying "And Jaune". He looked over at Wattson, Mirage, and Gibraltar, who were all sitting at a table, since they finished up the decorations.

Jaune: uh... Hi

Mirage: hey buddy! Heard you're related to the dirtiest, eh, d-d-deadest... Best! hunter in the Outlands