Chapter 5: The Game

It was the day of the games, the games were normally every weekend, but due to Jaune's appearance they had waited a little longer for his injuries to heal. Jaune was all ready for the games he had acquired a new outfit that he had composed of himself, he believes that the outfit symbolizes a new chapter in his life, along with his blade.

He however, had a small problem

He however, had a small problem. He had put his family's crest on the shoulder pad, not minding it on the shield however. He only sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror, pulling his hoodie over and walking to the door. Just as he opened it he saw Kuben Blisk at the door.

Jaune: Ah! How long were you standing there!?

Blisk: doesn't matter, walk with me

He said as he began to walk down the hallway. Jaune barely stepped out of the door and watched Blisk walk away, not sure to follow or not.

Blisk: Oi! Hurry it up!

Jaune just did as he was told and closed his room, running after Blisk. They walked with each other as Blisk stayed quiet.

Jaune: I'm not in trouble am I?

Blisk: no

Jaune: okay, uh... is this about the games today?

Blisk: no

Jaune: are you gonna tell me what it's about?

Blisk: no

Jaune: are you gonna say anything other than no?

Blisk: Yes

They continued to walk until they reached what seemed to be outside and saw that the Legends, along with more people were loading into the drop ship.

Blisk: hey kid

Jaune: hm?

Blisk: I heard what happened to ya, back on your planet, the whole thing. Can't say I'm sorry though. It's what happens when people try to be a Hero

Jaune just frowned, letting out a small sigh as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Jaune: yeah, I guess you're right

Blisk: I wasn't finished

Jaune: huh?

Blisk: just a little word of advice kid, don't try to be a Hero, you'll only get yourself killed. You've already experienced that, but from what I see? You're better

Jaune: I'm better?

Blisk: back in my day, when I was in my Prime; I had a saying. "you kill them, you're better; they kill you, they're better". But it seems like the little princess couldn't do it now? Could she?