Chapter 6: Going Home Pt. 1

*Thought
*Whisper
*Action

No One's Pov

Jaune was walking through the halls of the apartment complex for the legends, getting to his room so he could grab a couple of things for the trip back to Remnant. He had grabbed his backpack, some cash, his sword, as well as a custom Wingman that Mirage gifted to him, it had a fancy written R on it. He put his gun onto his belt along with his sword and walked out with his bag. He made his way to the elevator and went down, the plan was to meet up at the Goblin for Pathfinder to take them all, he reached the bottom to see Natalie and Wraith waiting for him, a smile on her face. She was wearing a hat that had cat ears on it, as well as a blue T shirt, some white short that went to mid thigh, as well as a pair of black leggings with sneakers. Wraith was wearing her signature scarf, a black t-shirt that had some writing on it, it read "Back pains from carrying my team and my Fat Tits", a pair of black jeans and some running shoes. Jaune kinda just stared at the writing, which was on her breasts, she raised a brow and snapped his fingers at him.

Wraith: eyes up here Jaune

Jaune: r-right sorry.

A flush of red filled his cheeks as he walked past them and towards the doors. Wraith looked at Natalie and gave her a smug grin before walking off after Jaune. They all walked out of the building and through the streets to get to the Landing Docks, upon arriving they saw Bloodhound, Octavio, and Pathfinder.

Pathfinder: Hi friends!

Bloodhound: Greetings Cousin, I assume that you are ready?

Octavio: let's go!!

Jaune: actually, were waiting for one more person

Wraith: what? Who?

Blisk: me

They all turned to see Blisk standing there, in his usual outfit, a Wingman on his waist and a knife on his thigh and boots.

Octavio: the boss is coming along?

Jaune: yeah, he told me that he's coming when we talked.

Bloodhound: and what did you talk about?

Blisk: that, is on a need to know basis mate, and you don't need to know. Right Arc?

Bloodhound looked at Jaune and Jaune just awkwardly looked away, signaling that they'll talk later. Bloodhound let out a small sigh before boarding the Goblin.

Blisk: alright Arc, let's go and see your stupid rock of a planet.

He climbed in next as the others walked in as well, Pathfinder started up the engines of the Goblin and had taken off, activating the jump sequence. Pathfinder activated the Jump, during the ride, Jaune made sure to have a bucket on hand as he wasn't use to the flying yet. Soon the arrived back to Remnant, breaching the atmosphere of he Planet.

Pathfinder: where do I park friend?

Jaune: maybe in the same place as last time, we can head to Beacon and meet my friends there.

Blisk: so this school, what is it you guys do anyways? Other than learning to fight monsters

Jaune: aren't you he commissioner? I thought you knew everything?

Jaune asked with a smug grin, making Natalie giggle, Blisk however didn't find it amusing

Blisk: I will shoot you