. F L O W E R S .

Not edited X
There is no aesthetic for this one cause it's the same day.

Not edited XThere is no aesthetic for this one cause it's the same day

{~A R I A N N A~}

He opened the door and we entered the restaurant a waiter walked us to a table at the back, when I sit down there's already a menu there.

Yay ,i'm starving .

I was looking over it when vanni took it off of me, I stared at him with a frown" my father owns this place I no what to get" he told me with a small smirk I nodded my head and a waiter soon walked over " what could I get you guys?" he asked us in a bored tone until he looked up and smiled at me .

uh oh,

van just stared at him with a look that could put you six feet under." he's ordering he knows the place better" I tell him and he offers me a smile I cleared my throat and took my phone out to check my instagram post.

10.k likes .

7.k comments .

and 6000 shares .

the comments were all about how cute we were and all that bull shit. I can't wait to see there faces when they see who he is . they probably  all ready know over the dinner the other night but anyway.

I didn't even realise the two men -well not two men the waiter is around sixteen-were looking at me until I looked up" darling he has something to ask you" van says. it looks like he's trying not to laugh "um okay what was it" I look at the guy to see him blushing like mad.

" are you single ?" he asked me with wide eyes and blushed cheeks, aww he so adorable " I'm sorry but no I'm actually getting married" I answer his question with an award smile" but I no someone her names Catalina lasso , she's my best friends sister" I add and he gives me a smile

" you know this is only my job because I got drunk and kinda trashed my house" he suddenly says" so next time you see her tell her I'm also rich"he adds and I laugh at that.

" do you want her instagram user?" I ask him and he nods his head, I hand him a napkin so he can write it down" ok its Lina_lasso15xx" I tell him and he smiles before thanking me and walking away.

I let out a laugh at his smile and look back at van to see his eyebrows raised " he went from asking you if you were single to getting one of your friends instagram names, " he's has a full smile on now, holy shit he has dimples " okay well where supposed to be getting to now each other, lets go" I tell him and he straightened up I his seat and stoped smiling.