. B U N N Y .

Not edited. X
Aesthetic for the chapter^^

 XAesthetic for the chapter^^

The Cottage aesthetic.^^^

{~A R I A N N A~}

{~A R I A N N A~}

Well after vanni dropped me home yesterday he had some work back in Italy, so he went back.

So today me and Ria are going to the little cottage i bought ages ago for us, it a little cottage in the middle of no we're, but I love it , it's so peaceful and the view is to die for. No one really knows about it so it's safe.

I was putting everything for Ria in my nappy bag when dad walked in" hey princess, are you going to the cottage?" He asked me while picking up grey and spinning her around" yeah, me grey and gia are going to have a girls day. Stop spinning her so much she's going to get sick" I let out a laugh when I see his pout.

He's so childish.

I finish with the bag and put it by my bed walking over to get my phone of my desk. I see a text from gia telling me she's nearly here so I reply with a ' okay'.

I walk down stairs and in to the kitchen to get some fresh bottles for Ria when seb walks in with a scowl on his face." Hey," I bring him out of his thoughts and he just stares at me.

Okay,

" do you know the french mafia princess?" He asked me with a tilt of his head" um, no I don't think so. What's her name?" I ask him and he smiles at the thought of her." Davina Monet. But you pronounce it as mon-ay. I swear she's amazing, she hates me tho, always has she's not mean or anything she's so kind but when she sees me her whole mood changes from smiling and laughing to rolling her eyes and giving me attitude"

he rambled on about her for the next 10 minutes with a smile he looked over at me and then had the audacity to tell me" I hate her tho so... the feeling is mutual " I only nod my head at him and walk out the door back up the stares to finish packing the bag.