. T E D D Y .

I feel like deleting this book.

{~ A R I A N N A ~}

I feel sad, like really sad. But then again when don't I?.

vanni told me we have a meeting in about a hour.
His family went home not long ago. It's pretty lonely here. They don't live far from here tho.

Every since he told me about are past he's been clinging to me. Like right now, I'm trying to curl my hair and he's sat on the floor with his head on my thigh.

He's gotten bold to, like really bold.

" My love, when are you going to be ready?" I look away from the mirror and down to him to see his eyes close.

" Nope, no come on. Up." I tap his shoulder but he doesn't move, Maybe I should burn him with the curler.

Nah, man that's pure evil.

So I end up playing with his hair, he has so much hair." But I don't wanna." He mumbles his eyes flutter open and stares at me.
Look
What is he, a 2 year old.

"You need to hurry, we have a meeting in about a hour. so get up and go get ready." I tell him and he snuggled his head more into my thigh.

"Come on, get up." I slap him lightly but he still doesn't move,"please...."after a few minutes of me doing my makeup he finally gets up." When we get home, I'm literally going smother you with hugs" he really thinks that's a threat.

See he's a teddy bear.

I finally get dressed and he just gets out of the shower. I feel like I'm showing to much of my skin, but fuck it I look hot.

" Darling,"
" mhm"
" you look beautiful" I think I just melted. Like my insides just went ' bey bey. He's so sweet. " Thank you" I give him a shy smile before turning around.

I takes home about ten minutes to put on his pants and shirt, he's doing it on purpose. I grab him by his shirt to Stand in front of me, and start tucking his button up in his pants. I buckle up his belt, his arm goes out to try and close my top up more.

I knew I was showing to much skin.

" your not.," I must have said that out loud." I just don't like the idea of other men looking at what's mine." See, he's so fucking flirty. I pick his tie up and pull it around his neck.

After doing that he sprayed some of his cologne on and we're out the door.

He puts his hand on my lower back before opening my door. "What a gentleman." He flashes me a wink before getting into his side.

After a few minutes his hand is on my thigh. I'm telling you this dude is obsessed with my thighs.

I feel like sleeping. "You tired? " I'm telling you this man is a mind reader. I nod my head and he smiles, he thinks it's funny I'm going to be falling asleep in the middle of his meeting?.

He scooted his body a little closer to me and I lay my head on his shoulder. I don't even get to sleep because we're there in no time over vanni speeding.

I really wanna sleep.

He opens the door and we walk through the doors, his hand is around my waist. He's hot.

That was so fucking random. "Wanna a coffee?" He asked me and I nod my head at him and he kissed the top of my head. His assistant ran over with his files and I carefully took them off her. " thank you so much, would you like anything boss?" She asked her hands shaking.

Poor girl.

" just too coffees," I elbow his side and he let out a sound," please...." he added and her eyes go wide. She walks of and I rub his side we're I elbowed him. He placed another kiss on my head before we walked to the lift to get to the meeting room.

He has his arms wrapped around me and I wrapped mine around his neck and give his cheek a quick kiss.

Every one is already here, so vanni takes a seat at the head and I sit to his right. But him being the clingy person he is, he pulls my chair so it's right by his.

After a few moments, poppy, his assistant comes in with the coffees. I was the only one who thanked her, because everyone else in this meeting room is fucking assholes.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

The meeting was finally over, so we were on are way to get food. I wasn't tired anymore. So that's good.

"We're do you wanna eat?" Giovanni asked "no we're fancy, god i hate going anywhere fancy." I tell him honestly, I hate fancy restaurants. With all the stick up posh people.

About 20 minutes of us in a comfortable silence, we make it to a small cafe. And when we walk through the doors it's actually really big inside.

It's cosy, the walls are a dark brown with green vines hanging from them. A little boon shelf by the door, it's so cute.

We make are way to the counter, and Vanni wrapped his arms around me putting his head in the crook of my neck.

We order, I just get a sandwich because I'm not that hungry anymore.
And Vanni gets the same. He puts my leg over his and sets his hand on my inner thigh.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

After picking up grey, we make it home. Thank god. I wash her and then give her some of the milk I pumped.

That shit hurt. We're laying in bed now watching Netflix. And vanni is lead with his head on my thigh, like always, and grey is laying on my chest.

After a few minutes of watching Netflix I fall asleep.

With a massive teddy just facing me, yeah he bought me a bear.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Word Count: 1013
Not Edited

Vote
Comment
Follow

My Motivation sucks. I'm sorry for not updating in a while but I was visiting family🙄.

Lots and lots of love🤍

Mary<333