. T R U T H .

So the plan for my book in the first place, was to have Giovanni the father of Ria. Like they had a really drunken one night stand and she thought the baby was her exes . But I think I like this plot.
Not edited x

{~ G I O V A N N I ~}

Flashbacks
( 2 year ago....)

As I walk in to her hospital room my heart drops remembering the news I was just told.

She looks over at me in confusion," Do I know you?" She asked, her eyes narrowed, i swallow the lump in my throat and shake my head.

" no, you um, you don't." Saying that sentence made me wanna fucking sob.
" then what are you doing in my room?" She asked again, and I shrug my shoulders." I don't really know."

Because I'm going to miss you so much.

She shakes her head and just stares at me. Where's my shooting star gone.

I look at her for a little longer, not seeing that little sparkle in her eyes every time we look at each other.

I point my thumb over my shoulder and she nods, and as soon as I get to my car I'm sobbing.

I feels like someone has put there hand in my chest and ripped my heart out.

Like I can't breath anymore. Nothing makes sense.

I'm alone, I haven't got her anymore. Because she doesn't know who I am.

I just lost my whole reason to live.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

" I'll explain everything" I tell her and she nods her head. " are you mad?" I ask her and she stares at me,

" I think I kinda have the right to be mad at you, don't you think?" I clear my throat and hand her her coffee.

After we both take a seat I stay quiet for a few seconds.

" it was two year ago when you lost your memory about me, you were and still kinda are my best friend. We met when I was 13 and you were 12. It was my birthday, are mamas used to be friends. You probably know this." I take a breath and look at her to see she's staring at the wall.

" we kinda instantly clicked, seb was only a kid so we never really played with him. The was this tree, it was are hangout place. We're we would meet at all the time. I'd sometimes read to you. Then we got to a stage we're we would meet all the time. You wouldn't see us apart." I let out a laugh at that.

" If we couldn't see each other I would call you all the time, it was like you're voice calmed me. And you would sing me this Italian song ,when I was sad, that you didn't even know what the words meant.... it was called 'calapso' " I look over at her to see she's looking at me.

" you would only sing the last bit, it went like.
Mira mi amor,
yo Sigo aquí.
Yo Sigo estando, para ti." I sang to her lightly, and she gave me one of her million dolled smiles.

" I wasn't always this big bad bad mafia boss, I was so quiet. Loved to read, I mean like all the time. I would read to you as well. You lost your memory at 16, I think that was the worst day of my full life. You were the only thing keeping me going." We both just stared at each other.

I let out a full laugh at this memory " I kissed you before, and not are wedding day. We were at a high school party and it was ether kiss a cat, or kiss you. So I kissed you. After the game we ended up having a full on make out session. It didn't go any further, because I didn't really wanna take you virginity."

(Flashbacks)
3 year ago......

As I sit on the bed, her hands running through my hair while she straddles me. I feel amazing.

" I think the is the part we're we kiss" her voice comes out just over a whisper. And that's all I takes for me to put my arms around her waist and attach are lips.

The kiss is soft, until she grinds on me. I deepen the kiss by swiping my Tongue over her bottom lip. She opened and I shove my tongue in, I feel around trying to get hers but it's already in my mouth.

I move my arms from her waist down to her ass, pulling her closer.
She pushes her hips down, and I swear to Satan I had a stroke.

She pulls away from air, and after a few minutes I wrap my hand around her throat and pull her back in for another kiss.

" we need to stop, because I'm going to be honest."
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Fuck, just thinking about that kiss makes me hard.

I look over to her to see she's about to cry. I hate her crying.

" um, we went to school together. You were the bad girl and well me, I was the good boy. I still kinda am, I never wanted to take over my fathers mafia and he knows this. But if I didn't it was going back to my uncle, and he's not really a good person. I had my first kill when I was 14, it's actually pretty old when your the son of a mafia boss." A tear leaked from my eye and she walked over.

Sitting on my thigh, wrapping her arms around my head." After I killed the man, I had to inform his family, it was hard. I could hear his daughters screaming, begging for me to tell them it's not true. But I couldn't, so I cried that day. My uncle locked me in the black room, he beat me till I blacked out. That was his thing, he would lock you in and beat you till you blacked out that's why he called it
'the black room'." I cleared my throat,

" I always thought it was because of are last name, but then I learnt that"

We just sat there for a while, her hugging me. Then I had to shower.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

As I lay in bed, us both on are sides. She has one arm under my neck and the other over my side.

My arms are wrapped around her, one of my palms resting on her ass. Yay!.

I put my head in her neck and soon fall asleep.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Word Count:1155
Not edited x

It's my birthday!!......

Lots and lots of love🤍🧸

Mary<3