On the road

~ Cause they ain't ever seein' me fold under pressure.They ain't never, ever seen me fold, nah, never.Always keep one up on 'em 'cause I'm too clever.I would never, ever sell my soul, nah, never~
On the road by post malone, meek mill, lil baby

             ☁️chapter 2:touch☁️
The two boys kindly escorted y/n and Hina to their motorcycles. Takemichi had to look how his girlfriend will ride with another dude. Hina got in the bike and slightly hugged Mitsuya, so he could start the bike. Y/n was hesitant about the ride. She never ride a motorcycle before, even tho Baji has one. Chifuyu waited for her to get on it without saying a word. After what felt like forever, y/n finally sat behind the boy and hold his jacket tight.

"I suggest gripping on me, because you will fall off the bike like that", Chifuyu spoke.

"I don't know you", y/n replied with sass in her tone and looked at the boys neck.

"I don't want you to fall off that bike and then I will have problems not only with Mikey, but Baji will also kill me. Hold me tight".

Damn, for a person with such good looks, he is kinda rude. Y/n wrapped her arms around Chifuyu' s body and she could feel his abs through his black jacket. It kinda felt nice tho, she wasn't complaining. The boy started the bike and slowly drove away. Y/n was holding the boy so tight, she felt like she will kill him, if she doesn't let go soon. As for Chifuyu, his face was red like a tomato. He knew Baji for so long, but he never knew he has such a beautiful sister. Her beautiful hair and amazing eyes got pierced into his mind, but he knew better than that. Such a beautiful girl will probably have a boyfriend or somebody by her side. She would never look his way, if she wasn't in this situation. The only way avoiding to catch feelings for her is if he acts cold.

The bike was fast, y/n felt like she was flying, she felt free. Her eyes glued on the boys hair, that was waving because of the wind. He smiled so nice, like a expensive perfume. She slowly let go of him and put her hands above her head to feel the wind going thru her fingers. It was a magical feeling she never felt before. Chifuyu smiled to himself before speeding up a little. Y/n forgot about the stupid festival, forgot about the Toman's meeting, she wanted this ride to continue, she wanted to be free a little longer. With her routine, that was the same every day, she thought that this ride is an escape from her boring life. And not only that. There was something in that guy Chifuyu that really made her feel safe. She never fell for a guy, but not every time his perfume hits her nose, her heart is going fast.

"I don't wanna go to the festival anymore", she spoke in her sweet tone that made Chifuyu get goosebumps all over his body.

"Then...do you want me to drive you home?", he asked without moving his eyes off the road.

"No, drive me anywhere, but home".

Chifuyu knew the exact place he wanted to drive her to. He held her hand, so she won't fall off, and made a big turn to his left leaving the city behind them. She didn't know why, but y/n trusted the guy. She was squeezed his hand making him blush a little.
After about 15 minutes Chifuyu finally stopped the motorbike and y/n let go of his hand. She was mesmerised by the view he drove her to. They were on a high hill where you can see the whole city. Y/n slowly got up from the bike and got closer to the edge of the hill. The wind was blowing thru her hair and her face was lit by the city lights. She's beautiful, Chifuyu though to himself while watching the beautiful girl smile in front of him. He wouldn't change this moment for anything in the world. He didn't care about the meeting he had to return to, he wanted to be with her all night.

"This is beautiful", y/n gasped and turned back to the blond boy smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah", he chuckled a little bit "I come here often, it's my secret spot".

"Well, it's not so secret anymore".

I don't mind sharing it with you, that's what he wanted to say, but instead he kept quiet and just admired her beauty. I wonder what would Baji-kun say, if he finds out about this.
The wind began to go strong and the bare flesh of the poor girl got goosebumps. Y/n started to rub her hands trying to warm them a little, but the wind was too strong.

"Do you want my jacket?", Chifuyu looked at her with his big green eyes. His face full of worry for her. His body language was calm and he looked even better right now.

"N-No, it's fine", y/n felt her face becoming hot again and her mood changed to really happy

Even tho she declined his offer, Chifuyu got closer to her and started to undress, so he can give her his jacket. While he was getting the jacket off, this white shirt was a little up and y/n could see his muscular body. She wanted to touch it soo bad and Chifuyu noticed.

"If you wanna have me that bad, just say so", he jokingly said, but deep down he was dead serious "I don't mind it".

"It's not that!", y/n screamed at him with embarrassment in her face "is just that you have dirt on your shirt, that's all".

"Where?", Chifuyu looked at his clothes.

"Right here", y/n got some dirt in her hand and threw it at his white shirt, she started laughing so cute, Chifuyu couldn't help but chuckle too.

"Hey!", he shouted at her "you have to pay for this, young lady!".

"No way. It's your fault".

Chifuyu quickly got right in front of y/n and picked her up bride style, then he dropped her into the dirt. He want leaning over her and he started to tickle her. Y/n laughed moving her body from side to side. Chifuyu wanted to stop and just kiss her, the way she was laying under him kinda makes him have thoughts. After he was done tickling her, he got up and give her his hand, so she can stand up.

"I gotta bring you back home", he said with kind of sadness in his tone. Y/n didn't catch it at first, but then she realised it.

"Okay", she said. She was kinda sad too, she didn't want this night to end so soon.

They both got in the bike and Chifuyu started it, slowly moving till he was finally able to drive and the road. Y/n was cuddling him while the aroma of his jacket filled her nose.