Mount Everest

~ Mount Everest ain't got shit on me.'Cause I'm on top of the world.I'm on top of the world, yeah~
Mount Everest by Labrinth

☁️chapter 14: destruction☁️

"Oi, Chifuyu", Mikey came closer to the boy and put his hand on the boy's shoulder smiling at him cheerfully "we are doing it".

Two ranks, around hundred of people. They all wearing black with the Toman's logo. Mikey fixed his hair and Draken right by his side. They radiated dominance. The bikes were filling the streets with roars from the engines, people were stepping back, so they can move past them. Chifuyu was squeezing the rudder, Mitsuya was right by his side. Valhalla was already expecting the gang. Hanma ahead of everyone holding y/n's hand. She was looking down, didn't want to face Chifuyu. Baji was laying on the ground with his hands tied and his face beaten up. Toman stopped the bikes and the two gangs faced each other. Mikey let his bike on the ground and stepped closer to Hanma, who was smiling as usual.

"You couldn't wait, huh, Mikey~", Hanma laughed at his face squeezed y/n hand. She gaps out of pain and Chifuyu made a step closer, but Draken stopped him.

"Let's end this once and for all, Hanma", Mikey cracked the knuckles of his hands.

Hanma smirked and dropped y/n hand pushing her to the ground. She fell and Chifuyu screamed her name out loud. He was ready to throw hands for her. He didn't want to believe that she loved another man. One of Valhalla's man got y/n up and threw her right next to Baji. She quickly wrapped her hands around him to protect him, if it's needed.
The two gangs waited for the ref to start the fight. Chifuyu tightened the muscles of his body, Draken stayed right next to Mikey. The ref give 'em the signal and the two gangs run up to each other. Everyone were punching and kicking the opponents. Draken was fighting around 20 to 50 people all alone. Chifuyu, Mitsuya and Takemichi were doing side tasks, while Mikey and Hanma were boxing.
Baji started to move trying to free himself, but y/n didn't want to let him.

"Y/n, listen to me", Baji looked up at her and moved closer to her body "reach out to the left pocket of my pants, there's a small butterfly knife. Get it and cut the tape to free my hands".

"It's too dangerous, Baji", she tried to protest, but he was dead serious.

"Just do it!", he screamed.

Y/n quickly reached his pocket and got out the knife. She began to cut the tape and Baji started to move his hands. With one last push he broke his hands free and he got up from the ground. Warning y/n to stay away from the fight and whatever happens do not stay here, if the cops come. She nodded her head. Baji quickly run up to the fight and jumped on two of Valhalla's man and stepped on his faces.
The fight was crazy. Y/n watched closely her brother and boyfriend fighting side to side, they looked so strong and intense.
Warning: small spoilers!!!

As they were fighting one of Valhalla's man run up behind Baji and stabbed him in his lower back. Baji coughed out blood. "Baji-kun!" Chifuyu screamed. Y/n began to scream to and beg them to stop. Mikey and Hanma were going crazy, the fight was getting out of control. Even tho he was wounded, Baji continued to fight till he fell on his knees. Chifuyu catches Baji right before he fell and held him tight.

"Chifuyu", Baji looked up at his friend with a smile "I can't believe you dated my sister behind my back". The blood continued to drip out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry, Baji-kun, I was too scared to tell you, but I didn't want to lose her", Chifuyu explained while his eyes were getting wet.

"It's too late for lectures now", Baji slowly began to close his eyes "please, take care of her for me. Be there for her".

"Please, Baji-kun, wait a little longer", Chifuyu begged trying to stop the blood.

"My time on this planet ends here. I hope I was a good friend and you'll remember me as one, I hope I was a good brother too".

"Don't say it! Please, stay with us".

"I'm sorry, Chifuyu, but I can't keep this promise. We are not saying goodbye here, we'll see each other on the other side".

With that last sentence Baji finally closed his eyes. His chest stopped moving and his face was pale. Chifuyu holds tight his friend, while everybody around them were fighting. Y/n looks over at the two boys and she was Chifuyu crying over the body. She immediately understood what's going on and she let out a loud agonising scream "BROTHER!".