Just the two of us

~ I hear the crystal raindrops fall.On the window down the hall.And it becomes the morning dew.And darling,when the morning comes.And I see the morning sun.I wanna be the one with you~
Just the two of us by Bill Withers

☁️chapter 6: a little "hang out"☁️

Saturday came faster than y/n was expecting, the night slowly started to replace the day and the street light came on. It was 6 pm, the only light was coming from y/n room. Her and Hina were trying different dresses to see what fits her better for her little hang out. Hina brought around 12-20 dresses for y/n to try, but nothing seems to be the perfect one.
While y/n was struggling to zip another tight dress, Hina was going thru her closet. There was not much to choose from. There were mostly skirts and pants, nothing screams "I'm going on a date". Hina began to feel kinda bad for her friend.

"We need to go shopping soon", Hina sigh and continued to look thru her clothes.

She was throwing clothes around the room, when she finally stopped and gasped. Y/n looked over at her friend with confusion, but then Hina pulled out a gorgeous pink dress firing the wardrobe. Y/n's eyes were wide open, she completely forgot about that dress.

"This is the dress", Hina screamed and run up to her friend to give her the beautiful piece

"No, no", y/n protested, "this dress was for my cousin's wedding. I don't think it's okay for a hang out. It's too formal".

"Y/n, do you wanna impress him? Put it on, it won't hurt you to look good", Hina pleaded.

Y/n wasn't really sure about the dress, but she decided to at least try it out. When she put it and walked out of the bathroom, Hina gasped once again and looked at her friend with eyes full of amazement. The dress was fitting y/n's curvy figure perfectly and the colour looked really good at her skin. Hina came closer to her friend and said "this is the dress". Y/n still wasn't sure about it, but she was running out of time, so she had to stay with that dress. Hina helped her out and putted her hair on a nice bun leaving only two locks of hair to compliment her beautiful face with light make up and rose-gold lipgloss. Y/n was ready.

It was 6:55 pm and Chifuyu was already outside the building. He was ready a long time ago, but he didn't want to look desperate or something. And after all, this was nothing but a hang out for them. As friends. He looked at his watch, that Mitsuya suggested as a good accessory to his black turtle neck sweater and his skinny jeans that were ripped on the knees. It was finally time. 7 pm. Chifuyu was ready to see her, to finally hang out again. The door of the building was wide open and from inside walked out the most beautiful girl ever. His jaw dropped down the floor. Y/n was so beautiful in that pretty pink dress.
She came closer to him and smiled. Chifuyu was so mesmerised by her beauty, that he completely forgot to tell her hello.

"Chifuyu? Are you here?", y/n waved in front of his face bringing him back to reality.

"Oh, sorry", he chuckled nervously "you look.. beautiful, y/n".

"Thank you. You look good as well", she smiled at him once again "so, where are we going?".

"I was thinking maybe we can go grab a bite and then we can go to the lake. It's so beautiful there during the night, you will like it".

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!".

Y/n grabbed Chifuyu's hand and started to drag him after her. He wanted to take the lead as the gentleman, but y/n was so beautiful, he couldn't focus on anything else. His thoughts were wrapped around her. Finally y/n let go of his hand and he was now standing right next to her. He didn't really want to let go of her touch, so he finally decided to be a man and he gently holds her hand. Y/n's cheeks were red, but she didn't let go of his hand. They started casually talking, asking each other questions and getting to know the other. Y/n was really interested in what kind of person Chifuyu is.

"So, why did you join Toman?", she asked.

"It's a long story, actually. Let's not talk or think about this tonight, I wanna hear more about you-what you like, what you don't", he looked over at her with a smile.

"I love animals, I wish I could have a dog or a cat, but Baji says that he didn't want any of that in our apartment", y/n chuckled a little "I don't like tomatoes. I fact I hate them".

"I have a cat btw. A black one, you can always come and play with it", Chifuyu chuckled "as for the tomatoes, I don't mind them".

"Since when you're friends with Baji? I've never heard about you. But if I think about it, I haven't heard about any of his friends".

"Since middle school, but it's also a long story".

The two of them started the nightly pretty well, there was no awkward tension or anything, it was just a nice friendly conversation while they were holding hands.  They arrived at the restaurant, that Chifuyu was planning to get her to. It was nice and big, also really expensive, but he didn't mind at all. The two of them walked in still holding hands. The night was looking good, people were walking and laughing. It was a pretty night. A perfect night for a little "hang out".