AUTHORS INTRODUCTION

March 12, 2021
Updated December 26, 2022

Hi, everyone! If you decided to read this book I'm thanking you personally from the bottom of my heart. Reading this introduction is required. I'll be taking about five minutes of your time before you start reading. It's short and contains important information so that when you read the stories, you're not like this:

 It's short and contains important information so that when you read the stories, you're not like this:

This book is being HIGHLY UPDATED because I'm not happy with how each one turned out. Long story short: I told my friends (who really likes smut) about this book and one was like "Mm, smut, you say?"

And I was like, "Yessir, you want to read it?" So I let one of my three only friends read one little story and she was hooked. She asked if I had more and I said yes but you know what? I realized I did NOT. I had like two that she might've liked to read but I was thinking to myself that I needed to write more.

Also, I'll be working on this like crazy because I want my smut to be good. I want my shit to be bite-your-nails downright dirty. I want my shit to be straight porn in writing.

Each story will have a song verse from the song I choose or a quote in the beginning because I just feel like it'll make my writing better. It'll be written in the italic font. Like this:
Vinnie Hacker

Short stories will be all by me. Each one will be different and unique in their own way. Mostly all stories will include smut. If you don't know what smut means, I'll define from Urban Dictionary.

Smut: Written sex.

That is all.

Before I start with the warnings, I'd like to say that I'm grateful for you all. I started this book having a goal of the maximum of 10k reads. I watched the reads go up slowly everyday. I'm so proud I got this far, man.

One day I was like, "Maybe I should write some smut about Vinnie Hacker." And I did it and I don't regret it. So follow your dreams.

Anyway, since this book has literally so many reads. I'd like to engage with all of you. If this VH IMAGINES hits millions, I'd like to do a "questions for the author" bonus chapter. If you have any questions about me, or the book, or whatever you want you can drop them here in the comments. >>

You can tell me anything about yourself so we can get to know each other here. You have a pet? You have a favorite song? Let me know in the comments here.>>

So with that being said, all of these stories are completely fake. Vinnie Hacker is a real person with feelings. I'm just simply writing stuff for everyone to enjoy.

Warnings:

This book is 18+! If you are NOT 18, I'm not your parent. I'm not responsible for what you read. I cannot physically stop you from reading these stories.

If a certain story isn't to your liking, that is totally acceptable. You can skip ahead to another story that you feel more comfortable with. :)

Warnings in this book include:
Sexual scenes, BDSM, use of drugs and bad/foul language, mask kink, degrading, praise, wax play, pain kink, knives, breeding, name calling, extreme sexual scenes, unprotected sex, cnc and group sexual activity.

If you're under 18 and you read this book, I gave you plenty of warnings. This is on you.

Enjoy <3