IN THE SHADOWS

When I said that I love you, I meant that I love you forever
And I'm gonna keep on loving you

Finally, I have the house to myself. I've been waiting for this night for weeks. No parents. No sister. I'm alone to do whatever I want. Now, if I had friends I would invite them over to drink or smoke weed. But for this particular night, I was going to spend happy and alone.

I light my last candle, blowing out the match and setting it aside. All the lights in the house were off and my bed was set. I had r&b music playing from my speaker in the corner of my room. I bite my bottom lip in excitement as I sit on my bed, lowering my back down on my mattress to relax.

I reach beside me to grab ahold of my little yellow rabbit vibrator. I turn it on and push the long end inside of me. I close my eyes and turn it on. Now, the fun part.

Once it's placed how I like it, I turn up the speed and vibration all the way. I moan out, reaching above me to lock my hands into my handcuffs quickly. Which was good but bad because I had lost the keys to my handcuffs weeks ago. It was a dangerous game I was willing to play. It feels so good even though my body is fighting to get free.

My moans fill the hot air and I'm already about to cum. "Oh my God." I breathe out. "Fuck!" My body wiggles around and I stay still as I release. I'm rambling all types of words as I enter the state of euphoria, moaning and my head cloudy.

The best type of orgasm a girl can ever have is the one she gives herself, after all. I finished and now I regret handcuffing myself in. These aren't the plastic handcuffs you can get from the Halloween store. I had to actually meet up with someone because I bought these online. I pull on them, knowing it won't work and it needs a key. As if cumming once wasn't enough, I'm stuck like this for I'm not sure how long. I struggle and pull as my vibrator buzzes. I'm stuck until it dies. And that's going to be a long time because I made sure I charged it to last hours.

I decide to stop moving around because it's just making things worse for me. I moan, shutting my eyes and tossing my head back on my headboard. Maybe this isn't so bad. A creak from the dark corner of my room stops me from enjoying myself. And I don't know how I didn't notice before but the shadow moves. I squint my eyes, he's leaning forward once he sees that I see him.

"Well, don't stop on my account." He speaks. The shadow moves from the chair in the corner of my room to my dresser where I had my phone and speaker. He grabs my phone and turns up the music more.

"You weren't invited." I breathe out, fighting the urge to cum in front of him. He picks up one of my candles and walks over to me. I blink a few times, my eyes search his face. I've seen him before. Where have I seen him? My brain tries to remember but the only thing I can focus on is how I'm about to cum again.

He blows out the candle that had been illuminating his face. He looks so familiar but I can't place where I've seen him. Fuck, this is going to bother me the whole night if I can't figure out where he's from.

"Not invited?" He frowns as if I hurt him. "But don't you want these?" He asks, holding his finger up. Keys hang off his index finger and I know they're mine because they have hearts on them. I get up to grab them. The metal clinks against my headboard and I remember that I'm in handcuffs.

"Where did you get those?" I ask, breathlessly and he grins, his teeth showing. His eyes look down at the candle in his hand and then he looks at me.

His eyes drag down my naked body, lust filling his eyes. I'm vulnerable in front of him, at his disposal and wiggling to get off faster.

He hums, smiling slightly. "Ready?" He questions.

"What?" I question. I almost forgot I was about to cum for a second time. He holds the candle above me and I stare at it when he starts pouring the wax on me. My breathing hitches in my throat once the hot liquid touches my chest and slides down to my belly button. My chest rises and falls as I watch the wax harden on my skin. It burned for a few seconds and left a sting as it dried. It hurt but the pain left me wanting more.

"Now, you listen and I'll let you go." He tells me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"You think you can break into my house and order me around? Who do you think you are?" I ask him. I gasp in pain when he pours the wax down to my legs.

"You have a bad attitude." He mumbles. "You want to run that back by me again?"

"No, I don't." I bite back and he shakes his head, slamming the candle down on my nightstand. He grabs my vibrator, pressing it against me and I scream out. My clit was so sensitive as it was, I didn't need any more. I wiggle to try and get out of his grasp, using my legs to push away since he was holding the vibrator right on my clit.

But he crawls on top of me and I'm surprised his face is so close to mine. I moan as he pushes it harder against my clit and the vibration from the rabbit ears become more intense. My moans are so loud that I'm afraid I'm hurting his ears but he doesn't seem to care.

"Fuck." I moan, pushing my head back against the metal bars of my headboard.

"Good. Good girl." His eyes are staring into mine intently and I shake my head. "Yes, don't fight it and cum."

"No, please." I'm begging him. My moans get louder and my body shakes as I cum again. "Please, stop."

I break out into sweats, my clit sensitive from the vibrations. He leans into my neck. "You really want me to stop?" He asks, his hot breath fanning my ear.

I nod but I can feel another wave creeping up on me. I scream out when he moves my vibrator inside me. "Oh my- don't stop." It hurts so good, I'm screaming out in pleasure. I feel tears prick my eyes and my eyes start to water. He lets go, his hands coming above me. I hear a click and my wrists drop down. He let me go.

I watch him get up from my bed, taking the keys with him.

"Wait, no. Where are you going?" I take out my vibrator, turning it off. "Don't leave." He heads for my bedroom door.

"I wasn't really supposed to be here tonight." He laughs, opening my door. "Before I go," He looks at me then at my bedroom window.

"Yeah?" I urge him to continue.

"Lock your windows from now on." He tells me. "And close your curtains. You never know who could be looking in them at night." His voice gets deeper at the end of that sentence and it clicks in my head as he's walking to my bedroom door.

"Vinnie." I call out his name, sitting up in bed. He stops and looks at me over his shoulder. "Vinnie Hacker." My neighbor.

"You finally remember me." I watch him smile. "I enjoyed watching you cum in front of me."

I didn't know what I felt once I remembered who he was. No one has ever sat in my room and watched me quietly before. He enjoyed watching me get off alone.

"Next time your family's out of town, I'll know." Vinnie states. "But, until then...continue to think about me." He winks at me before leaving my room.

I look around my room that felt empty once he left. The candles flicker as I sit on my bed. Then I remember that Vinnie left with the keys to my handcuffs.