THE BLACK TABLE (Updated and Rewritten Version)

I can float here forever
In this room, we can't touch the floor

With a sigh, I throw my duffel bag over my shoulder and walk out of the gymnasium. The day was finally over so I'm eager to get back to my dorm and start my weekend where I'll be doing homework most of the time. I was in my cheer uniform, a black and grey skirt with a matching long sleeved crop top. It was approaching cheer championships and it's mandatory that the cheer team of UCLA practice almost everyday.

We had to get our routines correct and that can only be accomplished if we work our asses off. Our routine is so complex but with hard work, it'll be like breathing. Hopefully.

I kept a smile on my face most of the day but now I can finally rest my face and relax. After pulling my hair tie out of my high ponytail, my long blonde hair falls around my shoulders. I run my hand through my hair, massaging at my scalp in attempt to get rid of all the gel I packed in it earlier this morning. I groan at the feeling of my head finally being free of the tight grip my hair tie held.

Walking down the nearly empty halls of my school, I was rushing to get back to my room. To listen to my music on blast and lay down in my bed after a nice hot shower. I smelled like sweat and a shit ton of perfume.

I check my phone for the tenth time in the past five minutes, wondering where my boyfriend was at. We were planning to meet after my practice by the Science hall. Before I have a chance to look around, I feel an arm drape over my shoulders. I look over, hoping it would be who I thought it would be.

When my eyes meet dark chocolate eyes, I can see his world light up. My boyfriend, Luke. We had been together since we were 16, in our junior year of high school. After five years, we were still going strong.

Dark hair, dark eyes. Tall, sweet and handsome. He reminded me a lot of a young Henry Cavill. Luke's the star quarterback of UCLA's football team, the face of the University in a lot of peoples' eyes. He tips his head down slightly to kiss me once. I give him a smile to greet him. I kiss him back. It was gentle, never too rough. Like always.

Last weekend, my roommates were away. They gave us the apartment to let us 'hang out'. There was no listening ears and the sex was still gentle. I can't complain because I do this everytime. I fight my thoughts on whether to tell him. I was okay with it at first. But the need became stronger over time.

I pull at his jacket to get him closer to me and make him press me against the school walls. They were covered in posters about slam poetry or other off campus activities for students. His lips move with mine and I reach down to grab his cock that were hidden behind the protection of his jeans.

Luke pulls away from me, placing his hand over my own.

"Wait. Wait." He speaks in a hushed tone against my lips. His chocolate eyes look down at me. I begin to rub him over his dark denim.

His hand rests over mine, his other hand is planted on the wall near my waist. "Is something wrong? Is it me?" I ask, beginning to get nervous. I knew I shouldn't have pushed him. But I can't deny it any longer. I need more than just the old sex we have.

I silently wait for an answer but he just looks at me. I can see that he's trying to debate if he should say what he wants to say or take me right here. I pull my hand away when the silence was getting too loud.

He notices the clear upset expression on my face. Finally, he speaks to me in a soft tone. "Of course it isn't you." Luke stops when he see's someone walking our way. I can see the recognition in his eyes and he backs away from me. My eyes glance over to the large guy walking our way, one of his friends from the football team.