5. The Secret of the Flyer

I heard the chirping of the birds so I woke up early, thinking about everything that happened yesterday.

"Wake up, Charlie," I said to her and tickled her until she opened her eyes.

"Charlie, I have to tell you something. Promise you will not tell ANYBODY, okay? It is a secret between us."

She nodded her head.

"I saw a ghost yesterday at 3 in the morning when you were asleep."

"Huh? Ellie, this is not a joke, is it?"

"No, it was real. The spirit told me something about an enchanted shop. Look at this flyer," I told her and handed her the piece of paper in the drawer.

"Hey, the name of this shop is so WEIRD! Besides, where did you get this piece of paper? Don't you find it weird? The events happened so suddenly. 

First YOU found the flyer, then the spirit TALKED to you. Do you think it is just a coincidence? Ellie, you must tell me everything."

Thereby I told her everything that happened yesterday.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

She sat up on the bed and tossed the flyer to me. I read the flyer once again to make sure I didnt miss anything.

"Hmmm... maybe I should go. The spirit told me that I was chosen," I shrugged my shoulders.

"WE should go together, if you really want to," she said.

But the point is, we don't even know HOW to get into the shop. That spirit didn't even tell me!

"Should I tell my parents?"

"You'd better not. They will probably tell you that you're making up stories or that everything you saw was fake. You don't expect the adults to believe in you, do you?"

"You're right. Now, all we have to do is to figure out how to reach the shop. I'll take you home and we'll discuss it on Monday if there are any new discoveries, okay?"

"Yeah sure. See you then."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

Charlie's POV

I actually don't believe in ghosts or anything paranormal... I guess Ellie just had a weird dream yesterday night. Probably some kind of illusion. Or maybe she'd been making up stories by herself about seeing ghosts. 

Don't you think that everything she talked about does not make sense? Even though Ellie is my best friend and I trust her, I doubt if she really saw a ghost. 

Also, why is Ellie so eager to visit the shop?

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 

Ellie's POV

I haven't yet figured out how to reach the shop, but I'm sure that we will find out soon. I read the flyer again and again. No new discovery. 

I yawned loudly while covering my mouth and I accidentally dropped the flyer on the floor. When I picked it up, I saw something different from the flyer. 

Grey and silver text appeared suddenly. I gasped the moment I saw it.

This was what it wrote: close your eyes and make a wish and you'll arrive at the shop.

I started wondering if I should go without Charlie. Then if there was something dangerous, she would not get into trouble because of me. I sank my teeth into my bottom lip.

Contact name: 🌊Charlieeeee💙

Hey Charlie I think I found something about the flyer [read 8:03 pm]

OMGGGGG really? 

something appeared on the flyer just now...

it said close your eyes and make a wish and you'll arrive at the shop [read 8:04 pm]

oh! Are you sure you wanna go to the shop?

Mhmmm, wait 4 me in front of the washroom tomorrow morning at sku [read 8:06 pm]

————————————————————————

Please comment and vote!