6. The other world

I arrived early in the morning on Monday to meet Charlie and showered her the flyer. She glanced at the flyer I got.

"Woah," she exclaimed, eyes almost popping out.

"Mhhhm... " I nodded when she looked at me, "so all we have to do is to make a wish."

"Let's do it during lunch break."

Time passed so slowly for me and Charlie. I watched the clock tick, and yawned while resting my head on my fist.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The bell rang. TIME. FOR. LUNCH. YES!!!!

"Psttt," I eyed Charlie, "come over here."

She nodded quickly, her eyes scanning the place before walking towards me. No one was there watching us. No CCTV up on the ceiling.

"Are you ready?" she muttered under her breath

"Yes," I replied, my hands gripping the flyer tightly.

"I wish I could visit the shop. Bring us there. NOW!"

I feel everything spinning beside me. I heard Charlie screaming my name out loud but I couldn't see her. I felt so dizzy as if the world was going upside down. I held my breath. Things around me became blurrier and blurrier until everything seemed to lose its color... the whole classroom became black and white. Except me. Suddenly, I feel myself falling down as the air blows against my face. I was so nervous and I closed my eyes at once. All I knew was that I'm falling down... down... into another world, until I landed on something soft. I opened my eyes and found myself in an unfamiliar place full of mysteries.

Just then, I realised that Charlie was gone.