7. Ezra

When I opened my eyes, I was standing on the ground outside. 

 Where am I? How do I go back and find Charlie?

While I strolled, I felt as light as a feather. There were no people here, which was odd. It hurt my eyes to stare at everything around me since it was so bright and dazzling. As though the clouds and the sky were combining, the sky was illuminated in deep blue and white hues. 

The world around me appeared to be beautifully balanced, and the colours complemented each other perfectly.

There were fruits on the marble green trees, twinkling like gems and diamonds. Those fruits looked like peaches but they were a little bigger and light shaded. Far away there was a huge golden egg shaped building, floating in the air. It was delightful as I've never seen anything like that in my life. Everything looked a lot different from Earth. This was like a PERFECT world.

.

.

.

When I was walking around, I saw an orange bundle of blurry light rays in the shape of a human approaching me. There were other creatures that looked the same but with different colors of aura behind it. I did not panic. Instead, I felt calm around that creature. Its face was not very noticeable but when I looked closer, I saw its eyes, nose and mouth. It smiled at me slightly, "don't be afraid, I will not hurt you. I'm what human call, a spook, or a ghost. My name is Ezra."

"Where am I?" I asked, scratching my head. The name Ezra seemed familiar to me, but I cannot not recall who was Ezra. I have a lot of questions. "What do you do? Why are you here? How can I get back to my original world? Can other people come?"

"Welcome to our place, Ellie Miller. There are a lot of secrets that we cannot tell you, as you do not belong to here, yet. But there are some that we can answer you." I was shocked. How did it know my name? Have I met Ezra before?

"You're in the world of the dead. This is where spirits live after their bodies die. This world is harmonious, without wars, hatred and jealousy. Everyone lives in peace and love."

"So that shop was a teleport to the world where everyone will go after they die?"

"Indeed. But not all spirits will come here. Some are trapped on their own planets, like the one who talked to you the night you found the flyer. It was trapped on Earth."

"Why?"

"You can see it as a curse. You will find out soon about that. There are things that I cannot tell you..."

"I have another question. Why is the shop named Dlrow Rehto Eht?"

"Try rearranging the letters. You get 'The Other World'."

I gasped. I wish Charlie was here. I hope she gets to see the world where spirits live.

"Ellie, come with me. I have something important to show you." I thereupon followed Ezra.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆