Chapter Seventy✨

||Chapter Seventy ||
Mobola.
The night of Christmas Eve was bustling with cheer, lights and fun. I sat with the girls in one of London's famous night club as we all cheered and drank happily in the skimpiest and sexiest clothes we could find.

Wunmi came over to the hotel earlier this morning excited to meet my friends before announcing that she booked us a VIP section at one of London's famous clubs. Kolade and the girls were very excited by the news and they immediately took a liking to Wunmi whereas Ire wasn't so keen on the idea, but after a lot of begging and puppy eyes he eventually gave in.

This was my first time in a club, especially one that was extremely expensive. Normally I spent my Christmas Eve preparing food in the kitchen with my mum ahead of Christmas Day.
I know I said I wasn't a club person, but that was only because I was dealing with a lot of self conflicting issues but now I want to face to issues head on and have fun with my life because like they say you only live once!

Jasmine immediately went through our shopping bags and found us club worthy dresses and did our makeup and we all looked smoking hot afterwards and before you knew it we were all in a limo champagne in our hands heading to the club.

The guys decided to show up later looking good as hell!. I couldn't take my eyes off Ire immediately we locked eyes and all I could think of was my hands doing a lot of crazy things all over his body.

Ire looked good in black timberland boots, deep blue colored cargo pants and a grey hoodie and usual he smelt expensive. He sat next to me giving my neck a soft kiss causing me to sigh in pleasure enjoying the feel of his lips against my skin.
I was high as fuck! And I was loving every second of it.
"Hey muffin" he whispered in my ears causing me to smile.
"Hey baby" I greeted back.
I was currently wearing a black body fitted dress with tiny straps, mid thigh length exposing a lot of my back. My makeup was simple but I looked really sexy thanks to jasmine. I could feel Ire's piercing eyes on me as he shamelessly checked me out with a smirk on his face.

"It's taking a lot of self control not to rip that dress off you muffin" he whispered seductively.

I gave a smirk to that leaning in to kiss him before moving away and taking my drink acting like I just didn't try to kiss him sipping my drink. He gave a dry chuckle to that realizing what I just tried to do as I watched him sit back and relax with a smirk on his face.

I wanna see how far I can go with being this bold tonight.
My favorite song started playing loudly and I stood up happily with a glass of whiskey in my hands dragging Tade and Jasmine up to dance with me.

I swayed my hips seductively, the alcohol fully in my system as I danced with my girls knowing fully well that Ire's eyes were fully on me. I watched Kola whisper something into his ears causing his smirk to widen before I watched Kola drag Tade away from us probably to go make out or something.

Eric seemed to love how jasmine was grinding on me because he wouldn't stop hyping her as he took videos of her laughing excitedly. Wunmi just sat down laughing and enjoying the entertainment that was currently going on.

I continued dancing my eyes still on Ire, when I felt a pair of arms on my waist. I turned to see that it was Tolu with a smile on his face causing me to giggle in relief.

"Mobola you're drunk. You should sit down" he whispered in my ears.
"Noooo wayyy! I'm having so much fun right now!" I slurred in excitement grinding against him.

I noticed Ire's smirk immediately fall into an angry scowl with the presence of Tolu behind me his hands on my waist. I don't know what went over me but I suddenly felt the need to push Ire's buttons tonight.