☄︎

Date: O7/O7/1960
༉‧₊˚✧
Third Person POV
༉‧₊˚✧

It was a warm spring morning, the sun had just risen and the greenery surrounding the small cul-de-sac of houses was still wet with morning dew. The smell of after rain still in the air, small droplets still falling from the sky or trees. Puddles scattered a few spots here and there. Suddenly a pair of rain boots splashes into a clear-ish puddle. Making the liquid splash subtly with the sudden pressure from a small girl, around four. Her elbow length cream-brown hair bouncing with her movements, her small chubby face held a look of joy; her eyes sparkled as she jumped in the puddle again. Soon she looked up as she remembered what she had originally come outside to do. She Started Running Towards a slightly old looking red house.

The building had a warm aura and homey atmosphere, an atmosphere the young girl often found herself feeling safest around. she brought her small hand up to the door, the faint sound of a slightly older boy, probably around 16, called out to the younger girl.

"Yu!, I know you can't wait to see the Yugi twins but wait for me, you can't run off like that!"

he yelled. the girl simply giggled whilst tapping her fist against the door, she swayed back and forth on her heels. her hands now at her sides, her grey-blue eyes shining in excitement as the door slowly opened. behind it was a tall woman with black hair, she sent the woman a smile. The adult already knowing why the girl was there, returned the smile, soon turning over her shoulder. She shouted out towards the stairs that lead to where her childrens room was located.

"Amane!, Tsukasa!, Miyuu is here!"

the womans voice chided. soon the sound of feet pattering down the stairs rapidly sounded. the sound growing louder. soon stopping once the two pairs of feet reached the door.

there stood two young boys with choppy black hair, around the same age as Miyuu, the three shared excited stares while the older boy told the woman of the plans to go to the nearby play-park.

soon the four children walked up to the play-park, it wasnt much, just a simple swing set, a small play structure with a slide and fake steering wheel, and a teeter-totter.

the younger kids soon laughed in excitement as they rushed towards the play-park.

Throughout the day the younger ones had fun whilst swinging, or using the slide multiple times.

one of the kids, Amane, to be exact. noticed a small black rock sitting on the pavement near the walkway. he neared it and picked it up; he smiled brightly and turned towards the play-park he yelled to his brother and their shared bestfriend.

"Hey!, hey hey! guys!"

he shouted to them, running towards them. he held the rock out, the small oddly shaped black piece of earth in his hand had a slight shine to it.

"a moon rock!"

he said happily. his brother stared at him, unimpressed.

"It's a normal rock, Amane, but cool find!"

His brother stated while his big amber eyes darted towards the slide. He ran towards it as quickly as his small chubby legs could carry him; He nearly fell while climbing up the stairs.

The other four-year old stared at the rock Amane was holding with curious eyes. Her hair nearly falling into her face, she pushed it behind her ear and smiled at the boy in front of her.

"That's a cool moon rock Amane!, is it really real?"

Amane smiled fondly and shrugged, his amber eyes meeting her grey-blue ones; Childlike wonder evident in their orbs.

"I'm not sure,, but if we believe it is then it can be!"

He spoke with excitement in his tone, Miyuu nodded along happily while agreeing. Her hair now partially in her face; Causing both children to laugh a bit.
☄︎
What adventure awaits them in the future.

༉‧₊˚✧
Until Next Time Loves !~
༉‧₊˚✧

Published; O3/O8/22
Storyline; My own
Word count; 688
༉‧₊˚✧