☄︎

Year: O7/16/1969
☁︎︎TW; mentions of death and slight gore if you see ⚠️ skip till the next one to get past that !☁︎︎

༉‧₊˚✧
Third Person POV
༉‧₊˚✧

It was a slightly colder night, a slight drizzle could be seen. The old pale yellow house was silent due to a young Miyuu being at school still, being hung up on club activities.

Miyuu had her hair behind her; she felt a presence behind her, soon she turned around and smiled happily.

"Tsukasa!, hi!"

She greeted joyfully. Opening her eyes she was met with a dull glare in his now black looking eyes. She grew slightly worried.

"Ts-tsukasa..??"

She mumbled softly, soon seeing a glint in his hand.

⚠️Gore ahead !⚠️

Tsukasa pulled a small kitchen knife out from his pocket. Glaring daggers at the girl.

"Amane's gotten too fond of you...I don't like that."

He muttered coldly while pulling the girl by her arm, dragging her behind himself to the school building, taking her inside. Miyuu let out a startled Yelp causing Tsukasa to turn to her with an icey glare.

"Shut up."

He spat out in anger as he stared at her, soon he threw her onto the cold tiled floor of the classroom being used for The occult club. A sinister and sadistic expression making it way to his face.

"I'll have to make sure you don't get too close."

He spoke slowly, while raising his blade. Bringing it down quickly he nearly stabbed Miyuu, but narrowly missed do to her rolling out of the way, only losing some hair. Causing it to now be chin length.

Tsukasa's stare only got harsher. He raised his weapon again, and this time. Miyuu felt a cold metal enter her abdomen near her chest cavity, she felt her throat fill with warm metallic liquid causing her to cough and sputter out a red liquid she knew far too well.

Her grey-blue eyes widened in realization. She had been stabbed.

"Tsukasa.."

She mumbled while now laying almost lifelessly on the cold floor. It only grew colder by the second, Tsukasa giggled in satisfaction at the girls demise slowly creeping upon her. he rubbed a blood covered thumb across her cheek.

"Awh..you're going away so quickly, you were dying before, weren't you?"

He spoke with no emotion as he awaited a response. Only getting a small nod from the girl who's breaths became labored and desperate for the oxygen she craved to continue inhaling. She coughed out another mouthful of blood as she laid in the puddle of her own red metallic liquid, Tsukasa simply hummed happy with the answer. grabbing the girl by her remaining unevenly cut hair.

"Now he'll never be able to leave and forget all about me."

He spoke to the nearly dead girl. Only earning a soft chuckle.

"He wouldn't have done that..he cares..."

A sharp inhale is heard as the girl tries to keep consious.

"He cares about you Tsukasa.."

And with that, the girl took her final exhale. Causing the choppy black haired boy to drop her head violently, causing a small thud to be heard. Blood now dripping from her head.
⚠️

He scoffed and shook his head, simply walking away to clean up before going home. The words she last said rings through his head, though he ignored it.

''He cares about you, Tsukasa.''

Would he still care if he knew what he'd done? Would he still care if he knew Tsukasa had killed the girl that both boys shared a fondness for.

No.

That's why he wasn't going to know.

Thought unbeknownst to Tsukasa. His brother was smarter than he gave him credit for.

༉‧₊˚✧
Until Next Time Loves !~
༉‧₊˚✧

Published; O3/O9/22
Storyline; My own
Word count; 632

༉‧₊˚✧