Year: O7/15/1969

༉‧₊˚✧
Third Person POV
༉‧₊˚✧

A young teen with choppy black hair was waiting outside of an old pale yellow house, along with his younger (by five minutes) brother, their amber eyes staring in anticipation at the door; Soon the sound of feet rushing down stairs and towards the door is heard, soon the old dull brown door swings open, and a girl with shoulder length cream-brown hair stood behind it; her blue-gray eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Amane-Kun, Tsukasa-Kun. Goodmorning!"

She exclaimed happily, getting two replies similar to her greeting. The girl slid her shoes on once she was outside the door, her uniform shoes were at school, as were the others' shoes. The boys smiled fondly at the girl; The three then nodded and made their way towards the school building, talking about everything and anything, even nothing. The three arrived at the school building, their uniformed figures now blending in with the crowds of fellow students, Miyuu felt anxieties flood her mind.

"Another day at school..and after a weekend off, I was hoping it'd last longer.."

She muttered under her breath, gripping onto the closest person she could, which happened to be Tsukasa; Which caused the slightly taller boy to have a slight red hue on his face. The other Yugi twin looked at the two with a slightly upset expression, he wasn't sure why he'd suddenly felt so upset.

"hey you guys..uh, we've got..classes-"

He muttered to them as he quickly walked into the school. the other two gasped loudly realizing they were gonna be late, they soon made it into the building. all of them going to their respective classes.

Soon classes had ended and club time had started, and for those not in a club it was cleaning time. Miyuu made her way to her own respective club, her cream-brown hair swaying with her movements. Her telescope pin proudly sitting on her belt, along with her ghost pin; She was a proud member of both the astronomy and occult clubs, her grades had begun falling as her occasional time away from school started the month before July. So she entered the two clubs, and felt like she belonged in them; She finally arrived at the astronomy club, her excitement bubbling in her stomach. Soon she slid the door open while walking in, greeting the clubs leader and her fellow club mates, she sat down on a small sofa near a bookshelf and grabbed a book that sat on a coffee table in front of the sofa. She opened the book and began reading, it was about constellations and what they meant. She smiled and leaned into the sofa. The sound of the door opening caught her attention, she glanced up and realized it was Amane entering. He greeted the other members of the club and soon came and sat next to Miyuu happily smiling.

"Whatcha reading?"

He questioned the girl while pointing to the book, The grey-blue eyed girl gasped in excitement as she showed the book to him. He shared a look of excitement with her. Soon the two became only aware of themselves, each other, and the book.

If only they knew how little time they had left together.

༉‧₊˚✧
Until Next Time Loves !~
༉‧₊˚✧

Published; O3/O9/22
Storyline; My own
Word count; 561

༉‧₊˚✧