Before I start this off I wanna say, ok ik I'm kinda rushing- but I'm super excited to actually start the book- AAAAAEEEE
༉‧₊˚✧

Year: O7/22/1969
☁︎︎ More gorey stuff, dw I'll keep it brief.☁︎︎

༉‧₊˚✧

Tsukasa was frowning, his brother was still being. Sad dull husk of what he was ever since her death. He didnt know why his brother was so upset, it was just some girl they'd grown with.

She wasn't special or unique, she was just some girl who Amane had grown a small crush on. Tsukasa had to admit, he used to have a crush on the girl as well but that stopped when he realized he was going to lose his brother.

"Amane."

He spoke to his brother, the two had stayed after school for cleaning. Amane hadn't been to the astronomy club since she died, he sighed when he got no response.

"Amane she's gone just accept it-"

He spoke harshly, his brother now glaring at him. An angry look on his now tear streaked face.

"This is your fault Tsukasa. You killed her."

He spat at his brother. Soon turning away, making his way out of the room until his brother grabbed his arm.

"Amane don't go,,"

⚠️Gore !⚠️

Tsukasa mumbled. Amane turned to his brother with a heavy glare, soon pulling a simple kitchen knife out of his pocket.

"Tsukasa don't push me."

He muttered with a stone cold glare. His brother has done nothing but hurt him, in so many ways.

"You're- my life doesn't revolve around you!"

He shouted while sinking the weapon into his brother. soon a gasp left his lips as he stared in horror at what he'd done.

his eyes filled with tears.

⚠️End of gore bc I'm not comfy writing how Amane dies uhm-⚠️

Year: O3/10/2015
(Please note I'm going off of wiki and what I can find about the timeline. please correct if I'm wrong!)

Two girls sat together at a tea table. one whispering to the other with a cheeky smile.

"Have you heard?"

The other girl quirked a brow in curiosity. leaning closer to the other with a curious look in her eyes.

"This school has eight wonders."

The other girl shook her head, curiosity now flooding her mind as she urged the other to continue.