𝟏𝟎 - 𝐘𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐘𝐀

𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗢 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 at your shorter form, smiling from eye to eye.

If only you knew how adorable you were and how much he loved you.

He especially found it quite accomplishing to know that you blushed because of him. Not because of someone else, him.

You cleared your throat, lightly pushing him to show your annoyance.

He chuckled, his gaze not leaving you even for a second.

"Yeah, let's go then."

A blush was visible on your face as you spoke while not sparing a single glance at him.

It made his smirk slightly falter but he knew you were simply embarrassed, that's why you weren't looking at him, right?

Right?!

You went ahead, weirded out by the way he just stood there looking at the spot you stood in a few minutes ago.

You were taking your time as you walked through the forest, examining the different types of trees and flowers.

This place was wonderful. It's weird that Camilo was the one who found it. Or was he?

You rolled your eyes when you heard a frantic voice calling out behind you.

"Y/N! Have you heard of the term 'wait'?"

A grin appeared on your face when you saw a daffodil in between the many flowers.

You continued to walk, not even giving the slightest bit of acknowledgement to your friend who was running to catch up to you.

When you heard his footsteps get closer, you finally turned around to look at him.

"Dios mío, why did you just leave me there?"
He huffed, sending a sharp glare your way.

You simply shrugged, turning your back on him once again.
"Didn't feel like bringing you along."

He rolled his eyes, a smirk making its way onto his lips.
"Scared that I would kidnap you or something?"

You halted, turning around to face him with a bored expression on your face.
"Nah, you're too dumb to do that."

His face turned serious, his eyes locked on you as if you were his prey.

You slightly backed away, surprised by the sudden change in his mood.
"Camilo?"

He stepped closer to you making you take a few more steps back until he cornered you into a tree.

He grasped your chin, tilting it up so you would look him straight in the eyes.

"Mi Vida, if I were you, I would be careful with the way I word some things."

You gulped before smacking his hand away from your chin and glaring at him.
"Could you stop doing that? It makes me uncomfortable."

He looked hurt for just a second, but quickly recovered, caressing the hand that you smacked.

You face cringed when you saw a red mark on it.

He looked up to meet your gaze again, a frown on his face.

"Why do you hate me so much, Y/N? I thought we were best friends! You definitely don't treat me as if I am!"

Your eyes widened when he suddenly started yelling at you.

He groaned at your lack of response, before continuing to talk.

"Ever since you met Mirabel you stopped spending time with me. Mirabel this, Mirabel that, it's all about Mirabel! When can it be Camilo?"

You bit your lip, averting your gaze to the ground.

Did he have to mention her right now?
Right when you forgot about what happened between you two?

On the other hand, Camilo was right. You did kind of stop spending time with him, but that wasn't just because of Mirabel, it was because you noticed him starting to fall in love with you.

You let out a shaky sigh, rubbing your temples.

"I know, Camilo. And i'm sorry. I know i've been a bad friend to you, but that's not just because of Mirabel, okay? And no, i'm not telling you about the other reason."

His expression softened when he heard your apology.

Normally he would question you about the other reason, but right now the guilt was eating him up.

He stepped closer to you, bringing his hand up to meet your cheek, hesitating when he felt you flinch at his touch.

When you didn't say anything though, he finally cupped your cheek, bringing his face closer to gently touch your forehead with his own.

"It's okay, Y/N. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have yelled at you. My emotions got out of hand there."

You looked up, your eyes lingering on his lips for a second before moving to look at his eyes.

"Yeah, I understand."

You two stood there in awkward silence for a moment, before you finally decided to break it up.

"But uhm, we should really get out of this forest now, to be honest. It's really dark at this point and your family is probably worried."

He sent you a genuine smile, nodding in agreement.

Without another word, he put his arm around your shoulder and dragged you along with him to finally exit the forest.