𝟏𝟗 - 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒

( ^ that pic = emotional damage )

TW: mentions of gore

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦 were pretty much the same. Camilo would come to be with you for a few hours every day, bringing you food, water and his so called love.

You would stare at him blankly, never responding to what he would say. It infuriated him at first, but after some time he convinced himself that you were slowly starting to trust him and would start talking soon.

After all, he was trying to manipulate you.

The sad part was that you were aware of that. He was pretty obvious with the things he would say.

"Don't you see? I'm the only one who ever cared about you."

"None of them actually loved you. They were all lying to you. Except me."

"Trust me, darling. I know my family better than you do, so I know that their love for you was all lies."

You've always kept quiet, occasionally flinching when he raised his voice or touched you. Now, you didn't do that anymore. You were used to his behavior.

Over time you found out that he had killed his family. Well, everyone except Dolores and Antonio. The way he described their deaths was pure pain to your ears and you'd rather cry than sit there blankly, saying nothing.
But you couldn't. You didn't want to show this monster your vulnerable side anymore. You wanted him to think that he officially broke you.

His parents? He led them into a house in the woods, telling them that it was a special vacation just for them and once they were asleep, he locked the door and set the house on fire.

Mirabel's parents? Buried 10 feet underground. Alive. He poisoned their drinks and buried them once they were unconscious.

Isabela? He didn't make it painful really, he locked her in her room without any food and water sources.

Luisa? Well, him and Luisa weren't really enemies or anything, they barely talked to be fair. But he did have to get rid of her as well.
He tied her to a wall and used an axe. No more details.

As for Mirabel, he tied her to a chair, tortured her slowly and then left her to die. He made sure her death was as slow and painful as possible.

What about Dolores and Antonio? Well, he locked Antonio in his room, with the right amount of food and water and well, everything you need to survive. He told him that the family would be going on a business trip and couldn't take him with them.

Dolores promised him that she would help him with capturing you, so he kept her alive. Not without threatening her though.

You felt awful. The family didn't deserve that.
And the fact that it was your fault they died such a painful death ate you up inside and made you feel even more horrible than you already did.

As the days passed, you pretended to start loving him. You figured that was the only way out of this hellhole. You would gain his trust and then betray it, there was no way you would ever actually love him.

He took everything from you.

When he was sure you actually "loved" him, he let you out of the dark room you had to stay in and instead brought you to his room.

"I'm so glad you finally realized that we're meant to be. I love you so much, mi vida."

You faked a smile, basically forcing yourself to answer him. After all, you had to make sure you had his trust until the end.

"I love you too, Camilo."