Chapter 7

As the word left her lips she was a goner. Lewis reached for the condom that he had placed on the nightstand and rolled it on himself, she watched how he did it and the site made her soak, she bit her bottom lip to hold back a moan. The way he was looking at her was not helping. She felt his manhood brush the inside of her thighs and before she could process anything he captured her hands on top of her head, she tried to move them but failed and when she looked at him, his eyes were filled with so much lust that made her melt under his gaze, ready to accept whatever he was willing to give. She felt him thrust into her in one push making her back arch towards him in acceptance and before she could make a sound he attacked her lips, his warm tongue entering her mouth, massaging hers, it drove her crazy with pleasure that she could have sworn she saw the stars. His heavy moans reached her ears making the feeling grow stronger. She felt him lean to one side and use his free hand to lift her leg and park it on his waist making him reach deeper, and that was when he reached her spot, the spot that only he has been able to reach. "Mmmh!", she moaned in his mouth, she felt his lips form a smile while he continued pleasuring her with both his manhood and his tongue. She started struggling to break free as she felt her climax getting closer, he didn't let go of her hands, and his thrust became sloppy and kisses messy, she knew they were both getting closer. Her abdomen started tightening the same time his thumb met her bud and when he pressed gently, they both them screamed in ecstasy. She wondered how he was able to make her feel that way every time, he knew exactly where to touch and how to make her feel good. "Whoa, You feel amazing baby", he said out of breath and sweat dripping all over him. There was no way to avoid a bath in the middle of the night anymore. He pulled her out of bed and led her to the bathroom, she followed slowly unable to feel her knees which made him laugh. "Babe I was just getting started", "What?", she asked looking at him like he was crazy which made him laugh even harder and kiss the top of her head as he opened the shower door. "I said, I haven't had your pussy for the whole month so I am not stopping at one round, we are not sleeping tonight", "You do know that the kids want you to take them swimming tomorrow right?". He ignored her and proceeded with cleaning her body and then his. He pulled her back to bed and she regretted ever meeting the stubborn man. He made her moan the whole night and by the time he allowed her to sleep again, it was almost six in the morning. She did not complain because she did miss making love to him, the only problem was she didn't know how she was going to manage walking in the next few hours. As she started to fall asleep, she felt herself being pulled towards a naked chest with a kiss placed at the top of her head.

As Zeb opened her eyes the next morning, the bed was empty, she took her phone to look at the time to her surprise it was ten in the morning. She bolted out of bed rushing to the twin's room, she could not believe she overslept, how could she forget breakfast tradition? She heard voices from the kitchen and Zoe laughing so hard at something making her even more nervous. The site was breathtaking. Lewis and the kids having breakfast, what seemed to be blueberry pancakes and bacon as he told them stories about how he used to prank his teachers and got caught. "You were a bad student Lewis", Zoe said between laughs. Zeb cleared her throat as she walked into the kitchen, she went straight to the coffee machine because, she needed caffeine in her, her body felt sore in a good way, and she felt a kiss on the crook of her neck that made her shiver. "Good morning beautiful. Sit, let me do that for you", he whispered too close to her ear making her moan. "Mum are you ok?", Zack asked with curious eyes. "Yes baby, I just need coffee", she replied while taking a sit next to him. "Mum usually drinks coffee before brushing her teeth, very weird", Zack told Lewis making him laugh, if only he knew. 

"Ok guys let's go, let's go", Lewis called from the door and the kids rushed to him as she made sure everything was in order before locking the door. "Where are we going Lewis?", "You'll see", He replied casually while driving off the parking lot. It all seemed too natural. "So I kinda have a confession to make", Zeb said with her eyes focused on the trees that were passing by. "Shoot", he replied casually.  "I may have told my parents that you will be joining us for dinner tomorrow, and I forgot to tell you, I would understand if you're not ready to meet them but I just thought it would be good if you meet them since the kids couldn't stop telling my dad about you", she kept rambling while still looking outside the window. She felt his hand squeezing her thigh making her turn, he was still looking ahead as he was driving. "I honestly don't have a problem with that, from what I hear, your mother is a very good cook, isn't that right Zoe?", "She sure is, grandma has a special recipe book, which she promised to share with me when I turn eighteen". Zeb was shocked, she wondered how many things did her children tell Lewis, and the fact that they were opening up to him that quickly was just out of this world, all in all, it made her very happy. Zeb knew that Lewis had expensive taste but he pretended not to when he was around her, but he didn't know she was paying attention, it was the little things that gave it away like the perfume he was using, clothing brands and even the presents he bought for the kids. It didn't come as a surprise when he took them to a five star hotel just to have pizza and swim with the kids. She felt like complaining that it was too much but when her doubting eyes met Lewis's serious facial expression she decided to let it go. He interlocked his fingers with both Zack and Zoe right after sorting their entrance fee at the reception leaving Zeb with their bags. She smiled at a sight of a six foot man running across the hotel with tiny kids that barely passed the height of his thighs without a care in the world. This is where she wanted to be. She found an empty table that faced the pool and arranged their towels, she sat and watched them play around with a very nervous Zoe holding on to Lewis's shoulders for dear life but still having a smile on her face, this was the first time she agreed to go in the pool since she almost drowned when she was three years old. She trusted Lewis.