The Mistake

I opened my eyes. I was in the desert somewhere, laying in a small pit of sand. I sat up. I gazed apon my surroundings. I seemed to be resting in the middle of some kind of ruin. There were five standing rocks surrounding me, of which all looking something like this:

 There were five standing rocks surrounding me, of which all looking something like this:

(Minus the trees and with a bit more of a sand color.)

They all bore different symbols. I looked up and saw that the sun, blood red, was directly over me, yet the shadows from the rocks all pointed inward, to where I lay. 

Me: What is this...         ...some kind of dream?

If it where a dream...it was surly a most realistic one. I could feel the breeze blow through the ruins, and the soft warmth of the dark heartened sun. I began to get the feeling that I wasn't alone. The wind called to me once again...but this time I could understand something of what it said.

???: "Y/n..."

I turned in every direction, trying to find it's genesis.

Me: "Hello?"

The breath called to me a second time.

???: "Y/n..."

I was getting dark vibe from all of this.

Me: "Hello? Is anyone there?

There was no responce.

Me: "Yes? Yes, I'm here. I...I am Y/n."

A heard a loud breath, as if something forging from nothing. I jerked around to its origin, which is when I saw her. 

(That's one of the rocks behind her if anyone was wondering)

She stood there, staring at me.

Me: "H-hello?"

There was no answer from the figure. She just kept staring at me calmly.

Me: "Wh-who are you?"

She stared deep into my eyes. I felt like she was looking straight into my mind...and beyond...

Me: "N-never mind. I...Y-you don't have to answer that. C...can you help me?"

Blank response.

Me: "I seem to be lost..."