Rise and Shine!!

I felt like this should be a shorter chapter with lots of fluff so uh yeah :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip to the next day 10:00 Am

Sunny opened his eyes, and got up. Before leaving his room he got his shoes and socks on, since Kel was probably going to come over and drag him out. After walking down the stairs [WITH CAUTION!!!] Sunny saw his mother happily cooking eggs.

"OH, Sun'Sun, guess what?"

Sunny stared at his mom, not liking this new nickname.

"Kel invited you for dinner at his house! Isn't that so exciting?!"

"..."

"My big boy is growing up so fast."

She exclaimed, hugging Sunny with a tear in her eye while He was desperately trying to get her to stop.

"Oh also Kel told me to tell you that he might be a little late out, so hop over to his house whenever you're ready!"

Sunny finally pulled away from her grip, deciding that he'd go now before his mother did anything else. Walking outside, Sunny just had to go over to Kels house. Walking along the pavement, he couldn't help but feel kinda excited, then he arrived at Kels house. Walking into the driveway, Sunny is suddenly attacked!
.......by absolute Cuteness!!

Kels dog starts jumping on him, and for the first time in awhile, the black haired boy cracks a big smile. Sunny started to pet the dog, it then ran into the backyard, and came back with a tennis ball.

So he started to play fetch, it went on for awhile with sunny uttering the words ' good boy ' every time the dog came back.

This went on for some time.

Then finally as Sunny started to tire out, he looked back to the door-

Kel was standing there, with a slight smile.

Sunny jumped back in surprise, then got embarrassed.

"Hi Sun'!"

"... Hi."

Sunny looked to the side and Kel smiled wider.

"How..... How long were you standing there...?"

"Oh about 2 minutes."

Sunny then turned red from embarrassment.

"H-Hey! Don't worry bout it, it was kinda cute!!!"

Kel called out, this just made sunny turn even more red, for more than one reason, He looked like a tomato at this point.

"Well anyways, i forgot to tell you but since Hero has had a kinda summer break from school, he's gonna come and stay for the month!"

"That's cool. When is he coming?"

"Oh, Tonight, he went to like this really cool collage out of state, so he's gonna fly in from there!"

Sunny was amazed. But before he could ask any questions, Kel started to say something else.

"Anyways, my family wanted to get some things for him, so wanna go to the grocery store with me?"

Sunny nodded eagerly, for the first time in his entire life he was excited to go shopping.

"Alright Sweet!! Let's get a move on then!"

Kel said happily as he took Sunnys hand and began walking toward the square.

Time skip to 11.

"Well that took longer than expected!"