$ ₱ ł ₹ ₳ Ł ł ₦ ₲.

HIIIIIII
Am back from tripppp

Hope y'all didn't miss me!

Sorry for taking so long!!!! I tried my best though to still somehow get this out reasonable amount of time

I try not to make you guys wait more than 2 days

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny climbed back into the car, with almost everyone looking at him.

Kel put his arm around Sunny, who then leaned his head on Kels shoulder.

As the car started to move, Basil looked back.

"Sunny....how are you doing..?"

".."

"Are.. you feeling... alright..?"

"...."

"Is it.... something else or ..."

".."

As the car got closer to the Basil and Aubreys street, Basil became more desperate to get a anwser out of this failing conversation.

"..."

Basil considered what he was gonna do, but he decided it was the only way he had a chance of response.

"..it's.. behind you..again.... blocking your paths too..?"

".!."

Sunny pulled his head up, looking at Basil who was staring intensly at him. The whole car seemed confused, Kel even shot a look behind Sunny.

"..you don't have to be scared."

"Basil what are you guys talking about?"

"....it's okay.. you can just say yes or no.."

Basil ignored Aubrey, keeping eye contact with Sunny. Something behind Basil started to grow more visible.

Sunny shook his head.

"..."

Basil paused.

"..Sunny... Don't lie to me... I see it...right behind you, the trunk."

"Seriously what the hell are you guys talking about.. I'm getting concerned!"

Aubrey tried to look tough while saying this, but looked more scared.

"...can we talk about.... this ...later...? Or just...not... infront of them...we look crazy right now..."

Sunny murmured

".. well-"

The car stopped.

"We're here."

Hero called back behind him, ending the conversation as Basil and Aubrey got out of the car, walking separate ways.

After that they drove to Kels house and got out, with Sunny behind them, quietly coming in.

Kel, Hero and Sunny started to play cards, like old Times. Dinner was called, and they all went down to eat, Kels mom greeted Sunny with a smile.

"Hii Sunny!! Hope your hungry, we made chicken noodle soup tonight!"

Kels mom exclaimed with a smile.

When Sunny was given his food, he didn't feel like eating.

Nothing seemed.. appetizing...

Sunny offered his food to Kel, who this time, looked very concerned, And begged him to eat once more.