12 engery drinks, 4 kids

Sorry it's kinda long again...

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey."

"Hey!"

"HEY!"

"WAKE UP STUPID!"

Kel opened his eyes, being Shaked awake by Aubrey. Everyone was standing, exept for Sunny cause he was still asleep. Everything was packed away.

"Were gonna go to a mall or some shit. Wanna come?"

"If you don't, then we can drop you and Sunny off at our house, Kel."

Hero added to what Aubrey was saying.

"I'll come"

Kel yawned.

"But aren't our parents gonna get mad at us Hero?"

"Hahah....well they're sleeping so we can just say we were back by 10."

"Isn't that lying"

"It's not lying if they don't ask Questions, but if they do tell the truth and I'll take the blame."

Hero reassured Kel, who was now standing. Then picked up Sunny bridal style and got the the back of the car with him.

Aubrey and Basil came in after.

"Man, why didn't you wake Sunny up?"

"Cause he's probably tired, needs extra sleep."

"Hey Kel, are you and Sunny like."

Aubrey then put her hands together.

"NO WE ARENT AUBREY."

Kel yelled getting flustered. Basil then giggled, joining in on the fun

"Do i Sense...a little....crush maybe?"

Basil looked to the back slightly to poor Kel as he announced to the car.

"..NO.."

Kel yelled, but it was obvious he was blushing.

It was only then he truly did realize, he did have a crush on Sunny. And he'd had it for a while.

From all the screaming going on in the car Sunny woke up, as Hero got in.

"What is going on?!"

"Oh we're just making fun of Kel"

"Sigggghhh"

Hero sighed as he started the car. Sunny looked out a window, seeing they were leaving faraway town.

"...hey Kel..where are we going..?"

Sunny tiredly asked, speaking very softly. Kel then Realized sunny woke up.

"Oh, i think a Mall."

"Are you talking to yourself back there?"

"No Sunny woke up!"

Aubrey and Kel yelled at eachother. Then Hero stopped them, and clarifyed to Sunny what was going on.

"We're going to a Mall that's a hour away, it's open 24hrs and it's really big. I wanted to get something from there so I'm bringing you guys with me."

".. okay"

Sunny yawned, looking out the back window.

Kel then moved a bit towards him, and watched next to him. Sunny then looked at Kel who was next to him.

"...hey Kel."

"Huh?"

"How are you.?"

Sunny asked, very tired, he looked like he was about to fall asleep.