Dishes.

Have funnnnn! Thanks for reading!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny grabed the plates as Kel ran to the kitchen, getting the water hot. By the time Sunny was in there, the two boys saw a problem.

The sink was already full of dishes.

"THAT LITLLE BACKSTABER!!"

Kel whined into the void playfully, though something about his tone was still off.

"*Sigh*.... Welp, we're gonna be here a bit longer."

Sunny spoke as he looked at Kel, unable to hold back a smile at the thought of spending more time with him.

When he saw the smile, Kel felt a little more at ease.

"Guess your right!"

He said as he started on the dishes, Sunny put the plates down and rolled his sleeves up and began to help.

As they worked, Kel began to hum a tune. It wasn't the best, but Sunny didn't mind, since it was coming from Kel.

".. that's a nice tune."

"Oh! Thanks, it's a song that's been stuck in my head all day! Maybe if i keep singing it it'll go away."

Kel responded. Then there was just a silence between the two, as sunny didn't know how to start conversations very well.

"Hey Sunny. I had this question since the day before yesterday but.."

Kels face went a bit nervous as he looked down at the dish he was washing.

"What did you.. do for all those years..?"

Kel looked to the side as Sunny kept scrubbing, trying to think.

"We didn't see you for.. for like.. forever. you didn't even come to school."

Kel washed slightly harder.

"I was and still am kinda....."

Kel stoped himself from going on, instead looking to Sunny with a smile, that was off in a way. He could tell that it was fake based off what Kel had been saying.

"Anyways what did you do?"

Sunny thought for a long moment.

"Nothing really."

He paused.

"I slept. I ate. I drank."

Sunny finished his sentence and a dish he'd been working on.

"And..?"

Kel asked, sounding a little more than concerned.

"That's all."

Sunny said backing up from the empty sink. They'd finshed the dishes in the sink. Before Kel could ask anything else, Sunny asked a question.

"..So what did you guys do for four years.?"

He brought the plates to the sink.

"Uh, well we all kinda drifted after you went inside as you probably could see from yesterday."

Kel started on a dish while Sunny listened intently.

"I'm not sure about the others, but i know what me and Hero did."

".?"

"After you left i felt... Well kinda sad.. so i made New friends and such. I found a basket ball team to play on!"