Halloween Party

Warnings - SMUT18+, strong/explicit language, alcohol usage, begging, praise kink, intimidation, oral, fingering, hair pulling, unprotected sex, descriptive acts

POV - You and Steve both have a thing for each other but you just really, really like teasing him building up the tension for an unforgettable night when you finally give in to him.

This will be written in first person POV

-.-.-.-.-

Y/N POV:

"Hey, Nat." I say walking into the room, "Are you going to the party Tony is throwing tonight?" She shrugs, "I haven't really thought about it, are you?" I nod, "Yeah, but I have to go get a costume." She chuckles, "Isn't it a little last minute, Y/N. You'll be stuck wearing a very skimpy one or a blow up crayon." I laugh and sit down, "Honestly, I'm hoping to go for something on the more, sluttier side.." She raises her eye brows, "Oh really?" I shrug, "Why not? You want to go with me? We can get you one too." I wink at her. She nods, "Yeah, I might as well go see if I can find something."

Steve and Thor walk into the room, "Did I hear you say something about being slutty, Y/N?" Steve asks sitting down next to me. I turn my chair towards him, "Maybe." I say crossing my leg over the other, "Are you going to the party tonight?" He look at Nat and looks back at me, "I think I can make it." I nod and smile, "That's good." I look over at Nat, "You ready to roll?" She smirks and stands up, "I'll meet you out front in a few." I nod and start to walk out of the room. I hear Nat laugh so I pause, "Here's a napkin for your drool, Rogers." I smirk and shake my head, oh yeah, definitely a slutty costume.

I walk out front to my car to wait for Nat. I pull out my phone and go to Steve's name, Slutty school girl or slutty devil? I see the message bubble pop up and go away a few times before he finally answers me, Whatever you feel comfortable in, Y/N. I bite my lip and smirk. Nat opens up the car door and gets in, "Whatever you texted Steve made him jump from his skin." I laugh, "What makes you think I texted him?" She tilts her head and gives me the look, "We all know Steve has a thing for you and we all know that you like teasing him." I can feel my cheeks turning red, "Fine." I sigh, "You caught me." She laughs and shakes her head, "You are so in for it when you finally decide to give into him."

"I might be." I say driving away from the compound. "So, speaking of." I look over at her, "I already have my costume picked out, I just need to get boots." She crosses her arms, "Oh yeah? What kind of boots?" I rest my elbow on the door and lay my head on my hand, "Red, uh.." I laugh, "Red thigh high boots.." I mumble. "Are you going to be a devil?" She asks and I shake my head, "Or um, hmm..." She taps her chin and thinks for a moment before gasping, "No! Y/N. Are you doing what i think you're doing?" I smirk and nod my head, "You think Cap will like that I'm dressing up as the same thing as him for Halloween?" She laughs, "Oh you're good, Y/L/N."

-.-.-.-.-

I keep looking at Nat and trying not to laugh, "Did we miss something?" Tony asks, "Because I would like to be filled in on what's funny." I shake my head, "Nothing Tony. Nat and I went shopping today and it was just a grand old time." I glance over at Steve who looks at me. "Ugh, girl stuff." Tony gags, "Nevermind. Are you guys coming to the party tonight?" I look at Nat, "Oh yeah." She laughs, "Y/N and I will definitely be there." Tony gives us a weird look, "Yeah, okay. I don't think I like what you two are plotting. So.." he looks at his watch, "I'm going to go make sure everything is being set up correctly." Tony leaves the room and I spin my chair towards Steve, "What's your costume for tonight?" He tilts his head and smiles, "Well, Y/N, if you must know, I'm going as myself." I raise an eyebrow and give him a look, "You're.. going as.. Steve Rodgers?"