The Mission

This was an idea submitted by steve-is-americas-ass on tumblr
"A oneshot where Steve and reader are sent on what they think is a mission but the team just strands them for a while so they can get along ... pretty much an enemies to lovers with some good ole smutty-ness to it."

Warning: SMUT18+ (lots of it), strong/explicit language, alcohol mention/usage, rough unprotected sex, hair pulling, degrading kink?, praise kink, breeding kink, oral, pregnancy talk, teasing, filthy stuff, and super fluffy stuff!

POV: You and Steve cannot get along to save your lives and the team has had enough of it. They trick you both into going on a 'mission' but it's really a seven day stay with nothing but a beautiful cabin, and two enemies that might turn into lovers?

This is going to be a long oneshot - I will be writing for each of the seven days so there will be lots and lots of detail!

MY WORK IS TO NOT BE COPIED OR
TRANSLATED IN ANY WAY. IT IS ALL ORIGINAL. IF YOU SHARE PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT!

—.—.—.—.—

You walk into the room where the chatter comes to a halt, your eyes immediately go to Steve. Ready to let a snarky comment fly, Tony cuts you off, "Actually, I'm glad you're here, y/n."

"At least someone is." Steve mutters under his
breathe, side-eying you from his seat. You cross your arms and stare back, "Is there another mission, preferably without Rogers?" You
look back at Tony who looks about done with the
two of you, "No, y/n. There is a mission, and
everyone is going."

You tilt your head, "Where?"

"Out West."

You squint your eyes, "Tony, why do I feel like you're lying to me?" He rolls his eyes, "y/n. Have I ever lied to you before?"

Without breaking eye contact with him you give
him a plain, "Yes."

He sighs, "Alright, we'll-" You cut him off, "Whatever, what time are we leaving and when?"
He stares at you for a second, seeming hesitant to speak the next words, "Tomorrow.. you and Ste-"

"No. No way." Both you and Steve say in unison, you look at each other and you laugh, "Wow." You roll your eyes and stand up, "Count me out."
Tony sighs, "We need you, y/n. Please."

"As long as I'm not partnered up with." you point to Steve, "I'll go."

"Fine. I'll rearrange stuff yet again for you cry
babies." Tony huffs, "Be ready by 9 am tomorrow."

— — —

You and Steve have this hatred towards each other. Yes, you have no issues saving civilians from a building together, but when it comes to living under the same roof of the compound, it's an instant no you two just clash.

And everyone knows it.

You've racked your brain and thought about why, but never really could come up with a solid answer, or anything you'd really want to admit to..

Everyone thinks that maybe it's because you thought were better than he is and he just can't stand it, or that he thought he was better than you, which in all honesty, you can't stand the thought of either.

Natasha even brought up the fact that maybe it
could be sexual tension but you shot that idea down instantly - though you'll never admit it, the thought of Steve has crossed your mind but not often enough to do something about it, in your opinion.

You guys just get under each other's skin and no
one knows why.

— — —

You board the jet, noticing that no one is really
speaking like normal. "So." you break the silence after taking off, "How's everyone's mornings?" Nat looks at you and shrugs, "So far, so good."