Make Up

( T/W - very explicit sexual content, arguing, swearing, )

POV: You and Steve have a fight over wanting to be more than friends and it turns into hot, detailed sex.

-.-.-.-.-

Y/N POV

"You've got to be kidding me." I groan standing up, "What the hell, Rogers?" I scream limping towards him. He turns to look at me, "What, Y/L/N?" He snaps. I walk up to him and push my chest to his, "You protect everyone out here but me." I say lowly staring into his eyes, "You could of easily threw your shield to me, but you chose not to? Why?" He stares back at me, "You looked like you had it handled." He mumbles before turning away, "No." I grab his arm and he rips it away. "Rogers. I'm not done." He walks away and Nat runs up to me. "What is with you two?"
I look at her and shrug, "If he would of just thrown his shield to me, I wouldn't have been able to handle them without getting kicked in the hip."

We start walking towards the ship and she looks over at me and raises her eye brows, "Sounds like you and Steve have a personal issue." I look at her, "I don't understand why. What did I ever do to him?" She is quiet for a minute before taking a deep breathe, "Well.." I cut her off, "Don't go there." I stop and kick the dirt, "I should of made it more clear I guess, I don't want a serious relationship.. With anyone really." She crosses her arms, "Y/N.. you flirt with everyone at the compound.." I scoff, "No I don't. I'm just a nice person.." She shrugs, "I'm just telling you what I heard Steve talking about with Barnes."

I huff, "Of course he's talking to people about it."  I look over at him standing there with the group. He looks at me and looks down, "I thought I made it clear that I didn't want anything serious. I told him that it was just sex and he said he was okay with that." Nat shrugs, "I overheard him say he tried talking to you about it, but you kept shooting it down." I shake my head and clench my jaw, "No." I mumble, "That's not.. oh my god." I let out a groan and look up. "I'm done talking about this with anyone but Steve."

She grabs my arm, "Y/N.. You need to cool down before anything, I know how angry you can get and Steve is just.. hurt.. by you not wanting anything more. And I feel like you-" I cut her off again, "Me having sex with him only makes it worse? That's what you're going to say, right?" I look at her, "But if it effected him this much why didn't he cut it off. Tell me he can't keep doing it or ... I don't know." She shrugs, "You guys need to talk things out so when we're out here, doing our jobs.. no one has the extra worry about you and Steve not looking out for each other.. like today.." she says pointing to my hip. I shake my head and look at her, "If being an Avenger ever falls through, you could be a therapist." I smile and nudge her. "Stop it." She says laughing, "Let's go." She points to the ship, "I think they're ready to go home."

-.-.-.-.-

After the meeting, I turn my chair towards Nat, "Do you know where Steve is?" She looks around, "Hey." She turns towards Bucky, "Where's Rogers?" He looks over at us, "Last I knew he was in his room." I stand up and Bucky steps towards me, "But if you're just going to lead him on some more.. don't even bother." He turns and walks out. My mouth drops slightly, "Did he ju-" Nat cuts me off, "Just go talk to Steve." I sigh and head towards the door, "And Y/N.. I use talk very strongly." I nod and step out of the meeting room. I look down the hall and walk to Steve's room. I clench my fists and take a deep breathe before knocking.

I wait a few seconds and knock again, "Steve?" I say quietly before knocking again. I turn and jump as I lock eyes with Steve, who is leaning against the wall, "What do you want, Y/N?" He asks not breaking his stare with me, "If you're here to yell at me about today I do-" I cut him off, "No, no.. I uh.." I walk towards him, "I came here to actually talk to you.." He nods, "I really don't want to talk to you.." he says walking around me. "Steve." I say turning around, "Just let me ex-" he stops and turns around quickly, "No. Y/N. You think I want to stand here and listen to you repeatedly tell me how what we have or had or what the hell ever, meant nothing? How me wanting to do anything I possibly could to keep you safe and make sure that you're happy isn't good enough for you?"