Love Song

⚠️ Smut Warning ⚠️
This story was requested by MiMifox122

I walked through the door with a huff. I dropped my bag on the ground, threw my keys on the counter, and slipped my shoes off. Yet another day where college wants to kill me. I had about five essays to work on in the next two weeks and turn in. And on top of that, I have to study for midterms. I just hope my boyfriend, Zach, is home. He's always there to help. In more ways than just hugs.

I began to walk to my room in my apartment, and I don't see Zach when I walk in. He's probably out with the boys, working on music, or in the bathroom. Once I got to my bed, I immediately threw off my shirt, leaving me in my sports bra. I then took off my jeans, throwing on a pair of leggings instead. My phone went off while I was in the midst of putting on my leggings. I checked it and it's a text from Zach.

"Hey baby. I'm on my way home now. Is there anything specific you want to do tonight? I love you."

"Not really Z. I'm not in the mood to go out or anything like that. School's a bitch."

"I just pulled up. Want some help with the stress? A massage or something?"

"Or something sounds nice."

"Alright baby see you in a couple minutes."

" See you in a couple."

I heard the door open as I brushed my hair free from tangles. I walked out of the bedroom to be greeted by the face of my boyfriend. "Hey, baby. What's got you stressed today?" Such a sweetheart as always.

"Just the normal, Z. Essays and midterms. Nothing new." It was true. It's normal college stuff. He walked towards me and wrapped me up in a hug. I sighed and settled into the hug, not realizing how much I needed the comfort of his hugs.

"How about I help you destress baby? Make you feel good?" I knew exactly what he meant. And if I'm being honest, I've been horny since lunch, since I knew he was always so good at making me feel good.

"Yes please, baby. Thank you." He giggled at me while we were still hugging before picking me up and walking to the bedroom, laying me on the bed.

"You're so pretty baby. So pretty always." I started to blush at his compliments, watching his eyes scan my body, trying to figure out what he wanted to do first. He seemed to make his decision and straddled my hips, leaning down to pull me into a kiss. It grew heated quickly, his fingers trailing up and down my sides before gripping my hips then my ass. I moaned and his tongue slipped into my mouth.

I brought my hands up to thread my fingers through his hair and tug on it. I listened to his groans as I did this, pushing my hips up, hoping for some friction. He pushed my hips down, stopping my efforts. I whined both because I wasn't getting any friction and because Zach moved his lips down to my neck, sucking on the soft skin there. He moved his lips, finding my sweet spot. I moaned as he began to suck there, knowing he was leaving a massive hickey.

He continued to kiss down my neck. He stopped to pull my sports bra over my head. Once he got it off he began kissing my breasts, leaving small hickies in the valley of my breasts. Once he was done, he continued trailing kisses down my torso, leaving the occasional hickey. When he got to the top of my leggings he stopped and looked up at me. "You okay with this, baby? You ready?" I nodded frantically, needing him.

"Yes Zach. Please." I was breathless and the please ended up a moan. He chuckled and

pulled my leggings down, kissing my waist lovingly in the process. Once my leggings were thrown to wherever he had thrown my bra, he began to rub my pussy over my underwear, causing me to release a loud moan.