Secret Stiches

Fluff/Angst

*Bruising and Blood Warning*

Summary~ You go and visit Lera and Lexie for a girls night and your ex-boyfriend decides to crash the party leaving the scene with you covered in cuts and bruises as the girls worry and are terrified for you. You come home the next morning with a very worried and overprotective Zach wondering why you were being so distant, but when he notices the mark on your neck the only thing he could think about was something bad happening to you leaving the both of you terrified.

Y/n's POV

Tonight Zach was busy recording with the boys and I finally had a free night to whatever I wanted. I was half ready to meet him at the studio but I really didn't want to bother him since he was probably really busy. I called Lera and she invited Lexie and I over to hangout for a little girls night; and that sounded so much fun. I texted Z letting him know i was going to be gone so he didn't worry the whole night.

" Hey Z, I'm going over to Lera's to hangout with her and Lexie tonight. I love you", I typed out and sent.

He replied seconds later with, " I love you too, have fun baby girl ". Just the thought of the cute names and everything Zach does to be protective is so cute to me i'm just so glad that we have each other.

I arrived at Lera's house, with food for us girls to eat while we hung out. She had games set out and the tv playing music specifically from the boys from the 8 letter album. She had wine glasses set out and other little snacks for us to eat too.

" hey girly...you didn't have to bring food I always have plenty. You know I live with Corbyn right ?! ", Lera giggled closing the door behind me.

" oh yeah... I just thought we needed some extra food to eat I mean I know how much us girls love chipotle ", I announced with a laugh.

I set the food on the counter and Lexie turned the TV to Fallin'. One of my favorites that the boys released. I love to hear my boys part in the song it always gave me the most extreme chills.

A few hours passed as us girls were talking about drama and taking a few sips of champagne as Lexie heard a knock at the door.

" someone's here...we're one of u guys expecting anyone " Lexie called out.

" not me I'm sure the boys are still recording ", I added putting down my glass.

" maybe Corbyn's home early....I'll check ", Lera claimed walking to the front door.

Lera opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. They guy I wish I would never see again standing at the foot of the door. My ex-boyfriend. He looked pissed and that made me terrified and I didn't know what to do. I grabbed my phone and keys and I rushed myself into Lera and Corbyn's bedroom and his behind the bed; hoping that he wouldn't find me.

I started to tear up as I held my phone close to my chest thinking if I should call Zach but I didn't want to disturb him, since was probably busy. So I just pushed it off.

" Why are u here Leighton ", Lexie called out sounding worried and a bit pissed off.

" That's none of you business Lexie, where the hell is she. She gonna be dead before the nights over ", He yelled storming into the house".

" Woah Woah....you not gonna kill anybody and I suggest you get out of my house before I call the cops ", Lera cutted in pointing at Leighton.

" Where that's damn cheater...I need to have a word with her ", He cussed.

I started to freak out as I heard heavy footsteps coming down the hallway. I knew right from the get go the he was gonna bust down the door and try to fight me. When I finally heard the footsteps get quieter, i knew he was gone or he was standing right in front the bedroom door. I crawled to the door and peaked underneath the door and I didn't see him at all. Standing up I super slowly cracked open the door and looked around. I darted down the hall feeling a huge hand grab my shirt and pull my back choking me.