Author's Note - IMPORTANT

I am writing this to clear up somethings about the story.

1) Karna - He is the main character and he has been enslaved by the Pandavas. I will be making up most components of the story and borrowing ideas from other works. Karna will suffer a lot throughout the story because I am a horrible person but he will get some happy moments. Karna is ASEAXUAL and AROMANTIC. Any intimacy with other characters is simply PLATONIC. 

2) Grey characters - Pandavas, Draupadi, Kauravas, Kunti, Bhishma, Drona, and etc.

The characters are not inherently evil but the situations make them seem so. They are simply ignorant and do not know any better. You will see their good sides and their bad sides but ultimately these characters will realize their flawed ways and learn to be better.

3) Light characters - Ashwatthama, Krishna, Gandhari, Bhairavi (OC), etc.

The characters are people who simply wish for the best. They try their best given the situation. In this story Krishna must comply with human rules since he is a human. Due to his hand in changing niyati he has lost his ability to see the future or change the course of fate. Krishna can only look into peoples thoughts but no longer influence them unless the other being is willing to comply. 

4) Dark characters - Shakuni and his ally evil forces

These are my antagonists who will be completely destroyed. They are inherently evil and find joy in others' pains. Shakuni simply uses his love for his sister as an excuse to destroy the world. The reality is that he simply enjoys chaos and negativity.

5) Bhairavi - She is the Warrior Queen of Anga. She is an orphan like Karna. Bhairavi is a fellow student and their bond is that is a brother's and sister's. She is older than Karna and very protective over her adopted brother. She can fight on par with Karna and her specialty is mace fighting and arm to arm combat (I know that many of you requested a strong Queen of Anga).

 She can fight on par with Karna and her specialty is mace fighting and arm to arm combat (I know that many of you requested a strong Queen of Anga)

That is Bhairavi. The picture is not owned by me. The credit goes to whoever owns it.

6) Karna's parents - They died when he was 7 due to an incurable sickness. He had to work small jobs so that he could buy food. Often times Karna would only make enough to feed his five year old brother Shon.

7) Shon - Karna's younger brother. Died due to punishment of drinking molten gold after chanting some Vedas. Shon was unsupervised since Karna was out working. Karna was too late to save his brother. More explanation in the story.

8) I would like to ask you guys for suggestions for Karna's Guru(s). It can be a number of people or just one person. Please let me know of any suggestion through private message or comments. 

9) My next update will most likely be next week. I am currently busy. Sorry for the wait.

10) If you have any other question or suggestions for the story please let me know through private message or comments. 

11) If you have any recommendations for Karna or Mahabharata fanfics please share them. 

Thank you so much for all the comments and suggestions so far. I love reading what your think. I apologize for any mistakes or errors.