//Part 3//

(Ava's POV)

I wake up in Rose's bed, covered in a layer of sweat and alcohol. Gross. I sit up slowly, trying not to aggravate the stabbing pain in my head - hangovers are the worst. I think back to the night before, attempting to recall the events that led to me being sprawled over Rose's bed while still fully clothed. Although I can't really remember what happened, I suppose it's a good thing that I'm here rather than in some stranger's flat or slumped in the side of a street somewhere.

Just as I'm about to roll out of the bed, Rose walks into the room, smiling cheerfully.

"Feeling any better?" she asks, smiling brightly.

"I don't think I can answer that question, considering that I don't remember anything from last night, so I have no idea how I was feeling then." I chuckle, wincing as the pain spreads across my forehead in response.

This seems to worry her slightly, as she frowns for about a second before going back to her usual, cheery self.

"Oh, well I guess you must be okay now because you're not throwing up and giving a speech about how cuddly Calum is while crying." she shrugs casually, smiling deviously.

I groan.

"Please tell me I didn't really do that, oh my god." I say, placing my head in my hands.

"You didn't," she laughs, "but you did call him up and start crying." she says, seeming more serious but still jovial.

"Oh god, I'm a mess. Did anything else happen that I should know about?" I ask, scared of what the answer will be.

"Well, Calum wouldn't tell me what it was that you were telling him about, but when you called me to pick you up you did ask me to book you the next flight to Perth...Obviously I couldn't do that though because you were absolutely off your face, so I did the best I could and booked one for tomorrow." Rose answers, and she looks terrified of my reaction, like I'm going to stab her or something.

"I guess I should get packing then." I sigh, pushing myself up and out of the bed.

"Really?" she seems shocked.

"Of course, I can't remember exactly what happened last night but I know I had an epiphany about your suggestion of us going to stay in Australia with the boys. You were right, Rose, I do need a change and I'm so sorry about the way I reacted when you suggested it yesterday." I say, looking down at my feet.

She laughs, "Don't worry about it, I know that you're having a hard time at the moment - I shouldn't have pushed so hard to find out what it's all about, I'm sorry too."

I pull her into a hug and we both start crying. I bet we look so lame right now, crying over something so trivial, but Rose is my best friend, and I hate the thought that I could've ruined that with my actions yesterday.

We pull apart and wipe our eyes, laughing at how silly we're being.

"Come on, let's go get your stuff packed." my best friend smiles, gesturing for me to follow her out of the door.

"Don't tell me you've done yours already..." I roll my eyes, she's way too organised.

"You were asleep for a long time." she shrugs, leaving the room with me close behind her.

-----------------------------

I wake up pretty early, excited for the trip to Australia, mostly because I get to see four of my best friends again.