chapter twelve

"ella?" ella groaned at elliot calling her name. "ella, wake up."

"calum, leave me alone. five more minutes."

"calum? what the fuck, ella? wake up."

"elliot?"

"no, calum. yes, elliot," elliot rolled his eyes. "there's a girl at the door and i'm shirtless."

"then put a shirt on," ella mumbled.

"answer the door, ella."

"you're annoying," she groaned, getting up. she fixed her hair and opened up the door to find none other than bianca.

"bianca?" to say ella was shocked was an understatement. "what are you doing here? it's like six in the morning."

"we need to talk about something, ella."

"can't this wait until noon or something after i'm not tired anymore? and plus, i have school starting today."

"school? aren't you twenty?"

"no," ella laughed. "i'm a senior, i'm 18."

"come at my door after school. and you have a cute brother by the way," bianca smiled, leaving ella alone in the hallway.

"i'd bang her if i didn't have a girl at home."

"first of all, ew. second of all, i'm pretty sure that girl at home isn't even yours yet."

"she will be," he lazily smiled, thinking of the girl.

"you want some coffee?"

"i'd love some. let's go to starbucks."

"elliot, you're so," ella giggled, trailing off her sentence.

not too long later, elliot and ella were at the starbucks in the next town, drinking their coffee.

looking at his phone, elliot sees the caller id and tells ella, "i have to take this, hold on." he stands up and leaves the coffee shop.

ella stays in the booth, sipping on her coffee as she read a magazine she found here.

"ella, we need to talk."

"calum, it's seven in the morning, and we're in public! what are you doing here?"

"don't meet with bianca later, just don't, okay?"

"calum -"

"tell elliot to leave when you're doing your online school. not leave leave, but stay out of the apartment. i'm going to visit you. i'll see you, ella."

he was about to vanish as he remembered something.

"we need to talk about a lot of things, ella. bianca, ashton, you and i."

"ashton? what do you mean by ashton?"

"we need to talk about him," calum groaned. "elliot's coming, i'll see you soon."

elliot then walked into the cafe surroundings, and sat at the booth.

"that was michael's sister, marlene. she wants to meet with me. is it okay if i leave you today?"

"i actually wanted you to leave me," she stuck her tongue out. "i have school today and i'd be embarassed if you were there."

"why? it's not like they'll see me."

"in some courses, they do."

"whatever, just stay safe with that, el. bye," he smiled at his sister, getting up.

"bye, elliot."

calum wants to talk hmm. elliot's meeting w michael's sister? hmmmm