𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖

Tubbo's Pov

          "Finally were here." I said tiredly as I got out of the car "Yep and you gotta help us bring in
     the stuff." said Lani with a chuckle as she got out of the car and ran toward the moving               truck "I know I know you don't have to tell me sis." I said walking towards the truck , as I opened the truck door my sister immediately started looking at the boxes with excitement in her eyes I  sighed and joined looking at the boxes for my name.

~𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡~

         I sighed tiredly as I fell onto my bed feeling as I could pass out at any second  "Toby dinners done!" I heard my mom yell "Ok!, I'll be down in a minute mom!" I yelled back wishing I could just go to sleep I slowly got up and started walking down stairs for dinner, I sat down in a spot and got my serving of food, because I was not very hungry at the time I only got a small amount of food to eat "Honey.. are you ok you look drained." I looked at her and smiled "I'm fine mom just tired."I say in mono toned voice my mom only nods and continues eating ,I finish my dinner , wash my plate and head back upstairs and lay down in bed and as soon as I was about to pass out I got a text.

                                                                           Text Messages

Tommy : You get home safely Tubbs?

                                                            I smiled and replied

                                                                                                     Yea I got home safely : Tubbo 
Tommy: ok I'll leave you alone ttyl 
                                                                                                                Good night king: Tubbo

Tommy : Gn Tubbs 

                                                         [End of text Messages]

           I turn my phone of and just lay in comfortable silence I decided to put some music on so I got my airpods out of my pocket and put them in and got my phone to listen to a playlist as soon as soon as I turned my music on and sat there after a few minutes of laying there I hear screaming from next door.

                              I jumped and looked around confused as to were the sound was coming from and            I got out of bed to look at what was I found that it was just neighbor I think they were playing.. minecraft?, atleast thats what it looked like there were other characters as well one of them had a yellow long neck on with brown hair and there was also a guy with a green robe with a heart on his chest  and the other character that was there was a pig guy with a crown..."very intresting neighbor I have..." I mumble to myself and collapse onto my bed.

 -𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕓-

 Hello everyone!, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D

.Words: 458

.Time start : 1:00 Am 

 .Time End: 3:00 Am

:)